Schematic, Royal SRS+Jeti

• Please find below how to connect Jeti R-SAT2 (US: R3-SAT) to a PowerBox Royal SRS. Just program the R-Sat output to UDI and make the same settings in the PowerBox Royal. With an additional patchlead for telemetry, you get the full telemetry in your transmitter:

- 2x Battery voltage
    - 2x Battery capacity
    - Lost frames/ Fades / Holds
    - GPS 3D speed
    - GPS height
    - GPS distance
    - GPS trip
    - GPS coordinates

More Sensors can be connected to an additional Expander. If only one more sensor should be connected, Expander is not necessary, the sensor is connected direct to the R-Sat2

The complete setup, including Gyro, Sequencer and Servo-matching is descibed here: http://www.powerbox-systems.co…yal_SRS_QuickStart_en.pdf

• I am new to both PowerBox and Jeti and am trying to configure the Royal SRS with My JetI DS-16 and two R5L receivers. I have configured the system as shown in your schematic. It appears to be working, but wanted to confirm how the both Jeti R5L receivers should be configured. I have both the receivers bound to the transmitter using duel path. They have currently configured the same UDI/PPM. Is this correct? Any advice that you could provide as to specific settings for each of the receivers would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

• Richard,

Thanks for your help. I started to set up servos and ran into an issue. With the PB TX-system set to Jeti PPM I could not get the servos to respond. I changed the BP TX-system to M-Link and it seems to be working. Is this the correct PB TX configuration? I have the silver Royal SRS with v9.0 installed.

Thanks,

Mark

• Hello,

now I understand: your signalcontroller Vx.0 doesn´t support UDI. M-Link is the same protocol, so it will run. But you cannot get telemetry (Power, GPS, RX-data).

I recommend to send us the unit. We will update the signal controller. Also with that, we can eleminate the gyro drifting on the ground with active heading and some other improvement to signal speed. And you get full telemetry

• Richard,

Received my updated SRS back from the factory and have the basic setup working. I am having a problem with the IGyro setup. As I am going through the IGyro Assistant I am having a problem with the unit recognizing Jeti P7 knob for the gain channel. I have the knob set up for 0 to 100%, but the system does not recognize it when I rotate the knob. It will not let me move to the next step. if I move my break slider or another control (aileron stick) it will see them, and would allow me to proceed in the set up. I have all my servos/control using the D1-D12 channels and they are all working correctly. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

r/Mark

• Richard,

Given the Jeti UDI only allows me to use 12 PB channels, I guess I am stuck on what to do next given that I am using all 12 channels and still need one more for the Gyro gain knob. My jet is configured as follows:
    Direct 1 = Throttle
    Direct 2 = Left Ail
    Direct 3 = Left Flap
    Direct 4 = Right Flap
    Direct 5 = Right Ail
    Direct 6 = Left Elevator
    Direct 7 = Rudder
    Direct 8 = Breaks
    Direct 9 = Landing Gear
    Direct 10 = Nose Steering
    Direct 11 = Gyro Flight Mode switch
    Direct 12 = Right Elevator

Need one additional channel for gyro gain (P7 knob) to be able to use IGyro setup assistant. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

r/Mark

• Hello,

ahhh- no problem. Easy: You have so much channels spare! O.k.- first of all: if you are using "Direct" channels, your gyro doesn´t work!

Do following: Make for Elevator, Aileron and Flaps only one channel in your transmitter. Make a "Reset" for "Output Mapping". Use the Gyro "Basic setup Assistant" to make the basic settings for the gyro.
    Connect the Ailerons to "Gy-AILE-A" and the Elevator to "Gy-ELEV-A". One Elevator will run in wrong direction.

When the Assistant is completed, use the "Servo-Matching" function to reverse the second elevator. You find a step by step describtion in your manual. Do the same with the flaps- also for this you find an step by step manual.

This is how to start: Quick Start
    Page 14 for standard output mapping, page 28 how to reverse a output: Manual

• Richard,

I was following the process for setting up the PB outputs that was used in the introduction videos. Probably should have stuck to standard setup process in the manual. Before I go back and reset everything I would appreciate some clarification with regard to making the Aileron, Flap and Elevator one channel on the Jeti DS-16. With the Jeti to make the Elevator, Aileron and Flaps only one channel in your transmitter should I go back to the model Basic Setup in the transmitter and set the jet up with one aileron, one flap and one elevator or just delete the second channels in the assignment menu?

Thanks,

Mark