Faulty sparkswitch?

• Hi

One of my sparkswitches has started to turn its self off resulting in a couple of deadstick landings.
    It has worked fine for 2 years with no problems, after one of the deadstick landings I noticed it wasn't activating properly so I changed one of the endpoints and all seemed ok for one flight but on the next flight I had another deadstick after both of these I noticed the sparkswitch was off but would switch on when I activated it.
    The endpoint settings for this switch was 35% - 85% (1666ms - 1163ms)pulse I have read on another post that the switch should operate on 1500ms -1100ms (safety mode), I have changed the endpoints to achieve these pulses but the unit does not respond to them it will only respond to a pulse of 1645ms a endpoint of 30% or higher.
    I have another of theses switches in another model and the settings on that are 10% -140% (1562ms-953ms), I have tried setting the endpoints on this switch to achieve 1500ms-1100ms and this switch works fine.
    I have just bought another of these units for my next project and this one works on the correct pulses so I have swapped it out for the old one and was wondering should I have this unit checked out before reusing it or should I just throw it

Thanks