Will the I-Gyro work with a powerbox royal spekrum

• just got the I-gyro and wanted to know if it will work with the powerbox royal speckrum, the instructions show the spectrum sat receivers pluging into the gyro and the some patch cables running from the gyro to the powerboxes sat receiver inputs these cables were not included. if i have make them myself what is the proper connection to the JR style plug that goes into the gyro outputs shown on page 9 of the manual.

• Hello,

I´m sorry to tell you: The PowerBox Royal Spektrum and the Powersafe Evolution are the PowerBoxes which will not work with the iGyro.

Two reasons:

1. The Spektrum PowerBoxes have 3.3V powersupply for the satellite receivers. The iGyro needs at least 3.8V
    2. The serial bus coming out of the iGyro is a S-Bus (Futaba). The serial Bus from the satellites is different.

The perfect solution in combination with the iGyro are the SRS PowerBoxes- this is the schematic you have seen in the manual.

Best regards
    Richard

• Hi,
    I received the i-gyro 3 days ago and I tried to connect it to my power box royal spectrum.
    It powers on, it binds, but it does not move any servo connected.
    There is no way to use it in conjunction with my royal spectrum?
    When I bought it on the instructions you did not say it would not work with royal spectrum so I assumed it would work with all you products.
    Best regards,
    Massimiliano.