POWERBUS AND ROYAL

• Richard I have a couple of questions re programming Royal and CARF Viperjet

1 When I do the output mapping in the normal way do I include only standard connections and not the S BUS connections and visa versa.

2 Do I have to program the tail Power Bus in the tail SBUS connection on the Royal or will either wing or tail be the same ?

3 If I have a channel designation in both normal and SBUS connection is there a conflict ?

Thank you for your help

David

• Richard I was unable to complete the edit to the above so these questions make better sense of what I was trying to solve.

Using the standard system for the Royal I designate channel 1 for elevator and G for left and H for right elev.This allows servo matching using one channel but two outputs.

Using the S BUS menu channel 1 has just one option which is G, left elv
    So do I require to use a second channel for the right elev H, if so I run out of channels quickly compared to the standard system.
    I am obviously doing something wrong but need some help to get there please.

Thank you

David

• Richard,
    Hope you are well and had a good Jetpower.

I would like to establish a principal re the difference (or not) between using a:

1) Royal SRS with standard direct servo lead connections. YOU CAN USE ONE CHANNEL TO MATCH MULTIPLE SERVOS PROVIDING YOU HAVE THE PLUGS TO DO SO

2) PowerBus system with box connections. YOU CANNOT USE ONE CHANNEL FOR MULTIPLE SERVO MATCHING AS ABOVE. ITS ONE SERVO FOR ONE CHANNEL

The menu is quite different between these two on the Royal and suggests the above is a fact.

Thanks again

David Butt

• Hello David,

you can match Bus servos- that one of the main features which only the PowerBus system has: You can map each output of the PowerBox to the PowerBus- you are free on what channels you want to have on the bus. Once all channels you need are on the bus, you can servomatch them in the same way as you do it on normal outputs. Every channel on the bus is physically on the regular outputs.