Jeti Magic Switch

• Transmitter - Jeti DS-16, firmware - v4.0
    Recievers - R3, firmware - R3U_EN ver. 03.25
    Powerbox - Champion SRS, firmware - v6.7

Hi Richard,

I have the Jeti Magic Switch per the instructions (see attached screen shot). When I set the designated switch on the transmitter to the On position, the Champion SRS turns on as expected. However, when I set the designated switch on the transmitter to the Off position, the Champion SRS does not turn off as expected. Other than this scenario, I've performed the following scenarios:

Turn on the transmitter. Set the designated switch on the transmitter to the On position. The Champion turns on. Set the designated switch on the transmitter to the Off position. The Champion does not turn off. Unplug the Jeti Magic Switch from the Champion. The Champion does not turn off. Plug the Jeti Magic Switch back into the Champion. The Champion turns off. Set the designated switch on the transmitter to the On position. The Champion turns on. Set the designated switch on the transmitter to the Off position. The Champion does not turn off.

Turn on the transmitter. Set the designated switch on the transmitter to the On position. The Champion turns on. Set the designated switch on the transmitter to the Off position. The Champion does not turn off. Set the designated switch on the transmitter to the On position. Unplug the Jeti Magic Switch from the Champion. The Champion does not turn off. Plug the Jeti Magic Switch back into the Champion. The Champion stays on. Set the designated switch on the transmitter to the On position. The Champion stays on. Set the designated switch on the transmitter to the Off position. The Champion does not turn off.

Kirk S

• Hello Richard,

I Have used the Jeti Wireless Switch with a Jeti CB200 and 3 Satellite Rx's....the EX R3/RSW. It works great. I now want to use a Champion SRS in a Jeti setup in a new Jet. To use the Jeti Magic Switch, it says to plug into a Jeti RCSW to complete install. My question is, What switch is the RCSW? I can't find that specific Jeti item, but I'm assuming it's actually their EX R3/RSW 3 Channel Receiver that is used as a Wireless Switch? Is that correct? Maybe the RCSW is the European designation and the EX R3/RSW is the US/Canadian designation?
    Thank you

Brad Leininger

• "Richard Deutsch" schrieb:

Hello,

oh - thats an important information! Didn´t know that they have two different items in different countries. Yes- you are right: you have to use the "EX R3/RSW".

Thanks Richard
    Brad