Mercury SRS Gain 3e input?

• During setup of my Mercury SRS i noticed in input mapping there is an input automatically created called Gain 3e. It is set to CH0 so not doing anything. Just wondering what this input is for, is it only for the Test Fly assistant? If i assign a channel to this input, can it be used to adjust gain in flight?

Thanks for the info.

Regards,

Arjan

• hello arjan2856,

if you assign a channel to this input, the gain of Mercury SRS is set like the iGyro 3e. So you have to programm your FilghtModes yourself, for example by assign values to a 3-point switch. You will loose the advantage of autoprogrammed FlightModes by Setup Assistant and Fly-in Assistant.

• Hi Alexander,

Thank you for the info. What will happen with the current values set by the Flight Assistant? As soon as i assign a channel these values will be disregarded and it will just follow the gain channel now? Can i check what gain value the Mercury receives under Gyro Settings? I fly with Jeti and have an airspeed sensor onboard that i want to use to bias the gain for airspeed. Thanks.

• Hello arjan2856,

the GPSII is perfect for the iGyro Airspeed measurement. Better use this for regulation of iGyro gain. Will fit 100% with best results.

After assign a channel to 3e Mode, the iGyro will follow this channel for Gain. You can read your gain from your servo monitor on your transmitter.