Old evolution and switch

• Hello,

I have a problem with my old evolution from 2012 (plastic case, with 6 plug but old fashion writing "evolution").

I can switch on/off only one regulator.

The other one is currently steady on.

I had the problem 2 weeks ago, but steady off, and I "repaired" it while removing the switch and put it again. Then it worked well after.

Now it is not working anymore, eventhough I tried with a magsensor: it has the exact same behaviour.

The only special fact is that, while pushing the button of the defective regulator (either magsensor or sensorswitch), the light on the sensor is very very slightly on, with a long sound, completly different from the normal sound.

Last thing is that this evolution was sent to you in 2012, to improve it with all 7.4v exit.

Since then it worked flawlessly, except the voltage indicators that seemed not to like this voltage change, but I didn't care.

What should I try more to reset this evolution?

Thank you

Regards

• Hello,

thank you for your answer.

Could you confirm that the correct adress for return is the following:

PowerBox-Systems GmbH

Ludwig-Auer-Strasse 5

D - 86609 Donauwörth

Moreover, if you are able to repair the evolution, would it be possible to buy some other stuffs from your factory, to optimise the shipping cost with a complementary order?

Thank you

Regards

• Hello,

thank you for the info.

I tried again the evolution just before I packed everything... and everything worked well!!!

Anyway, as I'm not confident with this box anymore, I prefer to send it to you with the standard sensor switch and the magsensor, in case the problem would come from the sensors.

The trouble concerned the "battery 1" regulator, while the other one seemed to be OK.

I send the package tomorrow, and I wait for your feedback before I order some other elements in the return package.

Regards

• Hello

After changing Lipo,s on my evolution powerbox (1300 to 2400 Mah) is the number 1 side of the box not switching on again (polarity was for sure not changed ) before changing i used the powerbox for about 15 min only on the number 2 side, when I connect the batt. to the number 1 side without the batt. connected to the no. 2 the red LED on the switch is comming on when pressing the set switch, but the no. 1 side remains dead (no switching)

Hope you have an explanation what to do

Many thanks for now

Ralph

• Hello,

I have a new question about my Evolution whom you repaired the regulator.

I would like to use 2 differents Lipo batteries: one 2S 4000mAh and one 2S 2700mAh.(because the second 2S 4000mAh has been damaged on another model)

What would be the risk? How would react the evolution and the batteries?

Thank you

Regards