Cockpit SRS Futaba R6303SB Sequencer problems

• I am struggling to get the retract channel to send a command. The receivers are working and other channels work ok. It appears just the Sequencer channel is my problem. I am using channel 10 on the Tx with channel L 1 being the retract slot in the Powerbox. I have the output mapped and it is reading the mapping as I switch the Tx switch to move from up to down. It seems to be running a sequencer operation as when the switch is moved it displays sequencer operation.

However the servo plugged in the socket is not moving at all. The servos is working normally when moved to another channel.

Can you help please. ( I have software V19 shown on the startup screen.)

John

• Richard

Well I have tried many times both using the setup assistant and the expert system. I cannot get it to set the width of the signal from the switch to the servo in channel L. Using the assistant I can see the channel indicator change as the switch is moved. If I go to the Expert system the first task servo 1 is 1500 band for both directions. I am now stumped.

John

• Hello,

the sequencer works different: The outputs are totally independend from the input channel. The input channel is always switching from -100% to + 100%.

The outputs are free in programming and timing. If you want one output = input, you can do that, but you have to program it.

Simply use the Assistant. When you are asked to setup the "VALVE" you adjust the retracts, going up or going down (2 seperate adjustments- look into the screen)

The other doors can be overjumped if you don´t have doors.

• Richard

I have made progress. I think my problem was the signal sent form the Futaba. I increased the travel to more than 110 percent and I now can move one of the servo channels in both directions with the switch on the Tx. The Assistant just does not work for me. I have looked at the 'Expert' system and it seems much easier to understand and I feel sure I will be able to get it working now I have one channel working and understand what I have done to change it. I will make one more post when I have it fully functioning.

Best Regards

John

• Hello,

for the Expert settings, if you simply want to move a channel, you need this:

UP->DOWN

Start: 1100

Stop 1900

Startime: 0.0

Stop: 0.1

DOWN->UP

Start: 1900

Stop 1100

Startime: 0.0

Stop: 0.1

You can change the Start/Stop Position to change the throw. But you must do that in both directions identical.