Champion Powerbus Issues

• I have been using the Powerbox Champion in my 40 Percent plane for 1 year now. Here is the set up.

-Rudder 2 servos, Elevator 2 Servos Powerbused.

-6 Aileron Servos standard set up into the Powerbox.

All has been good up until last week. When I went to taxi out of the starting stands I had no rudder. I also had no Elevator but the Ailerons worked. I shut the motor down and re powered the plane. Everything worked fine on the power up.

Yesterday my Elevators seemed almost stripped. Notchity. I did not fly (I will get into this later) but today they are fine.

Something is going on. Any ideas. I checked all connections and it is fine. There has been multiple flights on this set up and this Powerbox with the hole system powerbussed in another plane before this one.

Thanks

• The Ailerons are not bus they are straight into the power box with standard servo connections. The Elevator and Rudder are bus'd with your box and cable.

This is why I can see there is a bus issue here and need to figure out what is happening.

1) Everything on the bus was frozen but had power. Power cycle fixed it.

2) Then 2 days later the elevators are looking almost stripped and then the next day were fine are busd.

3) The Ailerons with standard servos and throttle have had nothing happen to them at all.

I don't like how this looks intermittent especially after being rock solid for 1 year.

Please advise. Thanks

• Is it possible that the Champion itself is causing the issue?

I agree it would make more sense it being a cable or the box at the end of the cable but the problem is random.

If it cannot be the Champion itself I will just replace the cables but if you have seen this issue with other Champions then I would like to send it in.

Thanks

• Hello,

we have not seen it before. Between the controller output with the PowereBus signal and the MPX connector output are only few passive parts. But maybe the output connector- you have two, this would be my first try: take the other output

Of course you can ship all items to be checked, but it´s hard to pull out the wires...