• Good day, I purchased a Powerbox Smoke Pump and really love the quality and performance until this past weekend. The pump I purchased 6 months ago from Duralite is not pumping anymore. The connections are ok as the system boots up properly as before. When activated from my transmitter, the pump comes on but does not pump any fluid to the mufflers. I check the entire system to ensure there are no lines plugged and that the plumbing is working properly. I even hooked up another pump and the system works properly. I read one of your responses to another person who had the same problem and you advised him to loosen the mounting screws and carefully see if there is something in the gears as your pump is built with very tight tolerence. Everything seems ok, no obstructions found. Duralite from whom I purchased the pump advised me to contact you to see if I needed to send you my pump for warranty repair? I would have thought they would take care of this for me as I purchased it from them but here I am asking you for assistance. Please advise me on what is the next step, if I need to send you the pump would you please forward me the mailing address. Thank you in advance for your assistance.:)