Hello Richard,my questions:
1. Can I fly safely with the R6014 HS receiver?
2. Is the rx1 input sufficient?
3. If I connect only 1 battery and it gives me a defective operation regulator: Is the regulator defective?
4. I still do not understand the pairing, but I want to fly. Can I configure it mechanically?
5. Suppose I try to do the pairing, but I do not let me initialize the first output. How do I proceed mechanically?
6. Suppose I have Savox servos and get a good mechanical adjustment. The small noise that sometimes presents .. Would it be a problem when it comes to flying?
7.Set the mAh of the batteries is only for a more accurate screen measurement? or does it influence the system?
I must clarify :
-Both the Savox servos and the receiver work in 6V, that's why first configure the PB with a 6v output.
-Batteries in the system: 2 x 3000mAh, 7.4v.
-I still do not test the PB with all the servos running.
-Receiver: Futaba R6014 HS.
-Radio: Futaba 2.4 T10 CAG.