F16 SETUP WITH ROYAL SRS

• Hi Richard,

I need your help please. I just got the Royal and want to set it up to my new F-16. Suggestions please so that the gyro can drive both the elevator and the flaps as ailerons. So basically to have flaperons and elevons. Is that possible?

Do I need to set up the Royal as delta and how to set the flaps and the elevators? Delta Mixer x 2 is still applicable?

Royal SRS firmware V17.9.

Thanks, Tassos

• OK thanks, I programmed it with simple Delta --> GY-Aileron A for left stabilizer and and GY-Elevator A for right stabilizer.

Works great and looking forward to see the results in flight.

Richard, what is the difference between BOOST and GYRO SENSE x4?

Thanks, Tassos

• Hello,

yes- if you want to have Aileron/Flaps and Aileron/Elevator, you can do that with Deltax2 option.

But usually the F16´s are done only with Aileron/Elevator Delta. Flaps and Ailerons without gyro.

Can you explain how the Delta x2 option works I have the same plane and I want to setup it so that both flaps and tail work like ailerons. Please supply step by step instructions

• Hello,

Delta x2 can handle two independent Delta wings. For example: Tailerons and double turbine vector control

In your case you setup the tail with delta (AILE A + ELEV A). The ailerons work with the second aileron AILE-B.