Royal SRS Service

• Hello Richard,

Happy New year to you and your team.

I had a new PB Royal SRS purchased recently in Oct/Nov'18 installed in my new SM Hawk which unfortunately crashed on its maiden due to the model loosing its canopy mid-flight. Most of the hardware in the model has survived including the turbine and all the electronic components, no fire or fuel spillage. The Royal SRS and the Powerbus system is intact with not a single scratch on it. I have since reconnected the servos using the same powerbus setup and all sees to be function as well as expected, the gyro is responding properly as well.

I am going to use this Royal SRS in the next model, and would like to ascertain if the internal components in the Royal are all still well connected and not loosened up and at the same time make sure the processors are function 100%. Can you please suggest what I can do to have this unit thoroughly checked and tested.

Are these units constructed robust enough to withstand a crash?

If you can please advice? Thanking you.

Regards

Amit

• Hello Richard,

thanks for replying back. I appreciate what you have said but for my piece of mind, I would like to send it to you for it to be thoroughly tested and checked out and have the piece of mind that everything is in order and no components loosened.

Can you please advise how long would it take for you to have it tested and couriered back. Also, I would prefer to have it couriered back rather than postal services. Happy to pay for the courier cost.

Thanks once again

Regards

Amit

• Hello Richard,

Thanks for the reply. I will be sending the package next week, I will be including PB Royal SRS (& switch) and also the Powerbus cables and the Powerbus to PWM Adapters to have them tested as well.

Can you please let me know of the indicative cost involved in having these items fully tested and serviced?

Thank you.