Cockpit srs gear up output G off issue

• Hi Richard

I had gear up output G off working properly, where I had front nose steering with the retracts down and no steering or gyro with the retracts up , but now it has changed , possibly since the last update, now I have no steering from output G with the retracts down , I can activate and deactivate the steering to work with the retracts down but not with the retracts up,

Thanks

• Hi Richard I had this issue on original set up and the only way to reverse it is to swap the air pipes on the air valve , reversing the radio will only reverse the switch and I can’t reverse it on the Powerbox , any ideas why it changed position , the air system hasn’t changed

Thanks

• Hi Richard

I still have the issue / I reversed the air lines to the air valve but thats not correct as up and down are now reversed on the set up assistant, when I select gear up output off G ,I can’t move the curser to ok

Also I can switch off and on the front nose steering from the output G but it’s off or on in both retract up or down position .

Thanks for your help

• Hi Richard

I’ll try that later , and let you know. But I don’t think it makes any difference. If you reverse the transmitter it only reversed the switch position, the only way I see that I can reverse it is to change the air lines on the air value, I can do this to have the set up assistant correct with the retract. But I still have the issue that when I select steering off with retract up it’s off both up and down

Thanks