For all Ignitors without tacho output we can use small device, developed initially for OS MAX Ignitors, but usable for all other ignitors without tacho output.
This device with dimensions 25x17mm, weight less than 5g contains four connectors:
1. connect input from Hall (or other type of sensor, for instance DA sensors are not a Hall type) sensor on engine
2. connect output from ignitor, normally connected to Hall sensor
3. connect input lead from ignitor, normally used for power supply of ignitor, does not matter what voltage, it's working from 1.1V up to 3 cells full voltage
4. connect to SparkSwitch Pro
If is anybody is interested in it, send me private message please.
On the picture you can see:
1. Left side - device without shrink tube covering, to be able have look to implementation, PCB is two side, well shielding, used all SMD components excluding mosfet
2. Right side - device covered, this covering is safe, do not need any metal box, easy use flexible strips for fixing, ideal position is near to ignitor
New version of device, information inside this thread, at the bottom
UPDATE 2 !!!
I developed new version, because in some cases mainly with DA twin ignitors we had small issues with the sensor signal. Therefore to be 100% sure, that all, really all ignitors will be working properly with the SparkSwitch Pro, new version is microprocessor controlled, read absolutely ALL signals from ALL sensors!!! It's so important, to be 100% sure, that after connection SparkSwitch Pro with accessory device all is working immediately correctly.
We tested this device with twin DA, single DA ignitors, and it's working absolutely properly, smoothly, without any doubts!