Digiswitch switches on right after plugging the battery

• Hello everyone, this is my first post.

I've recently purchased a Powerbox Digiswitch. I tested it connected to the receiver and two servos, out of the model, on a table, and a 7.4V 2400 mAh LiPo battery and everything was as expected. I rehearsed several times the switch-on and switch-of procedure following the manual and everything worked fine.

The problem is that after installing the receiver, connected to six servos, the Digiswitch and the battery in the model, the Digishitch automatically switches on right after plugging the battery, without any interaction needed regarding the button. I connect the battery and I get a green light and a working receiver and servos.

I would like to know if this is normal, or on the contrary, it could be a malfunction of the device. :/

Thanks for your attention.

• Hello,

All Powerboxes save the last ON/OFF condition. So if you turn it off and unplug it, it stays off

OK, thank you for this valuable information.

I've just realized that this feature is mentioned at the beginning of the manual, (about the latch type switch); so I apologize for asking before double checking the manual, which I’ve had read but forgot about that fact.