HOTDOG V2 JET WITH THRUST VECTOR , NEED INFO TO CONFIGURE WITH MERCURY SRS

• HELLO, IM FROM ITALY, AND I WANT TO MAKE MY FIRST JET WITH THRUST VECTOR, I HAVE CHOOSE THE NEW HOTDOG V2, IS THE SAME OF HOTSPOT AND CARF ROOKIE, THE JET HAVE THE CANARD, FLY WITH 8KG TURBINE THRUST, OR NEED TO MOUNT 12KG TURBINE THRUST FOR VECTORIAL FLY AND TO MAKE HOVERING, I HAVE CHOOSE THE POWERBOX MERCURY SRS WITH GPS II, MY FIRST QUESTION IS THE FOLLOWING, I HAVE A RADIO SPEKTRUM DX18 AND FIRST QUESTION IS THIS:

WHEN I MAKE THE NEW PROGRAM ON RADIO, WHAT MODEL NEED TO CONFIGURE ? I KNOW THE MERCURY SRS HAVE ALREADY THE PRESET SETTING '' DELTA + TV'' , BUT ON THE RADIO WHAT MODEL NEED TO CONFIGURE?

PLEASE HELP ME

• many many thanks richard, regarding the setting of the gain of the powerbox mercury, if i use the GPS II , need to set manually the gain ,or the GPS regulated automatically the value of the gains, example if i try to make hovering with jet, the gains need to set at high value ?, another question is the canard , seems powerbox mercury don't have a mixer to use the canard, need to make a separate mixer with my trasmitter to activate and deactivate the canard?

• Using Futaba 18SZ: I am at the same stage with my Eurosport with VT. Can you please advise how I set end points for each rate, do I use my radio or is it done in the mercury?

Also the VT elevator has a very low throw, please can you advise where I Look to increase the end points? I’ve tried servo match but this still shows a limited movement even with full stick.

Thank you