Royal update

• Hello,

the Royal update is only a software update - as always with PowerBox products your settings remain!

If your really have V xx.2 you better send us the Royal for an update here - indeed there will be a small hardware upgrade as well!

• Hello Mr Deutsch,

I am using the CORE TX and have just updated a Royal SRS to V19.0 and two PBR-26D receivers to V2.0. I used to have them connected to RX1/RX2 with MLink Mode in Data Port

Do I have to swich now from MLink to S.BUS Mode in the Royal?

Im planning to use the compatibility mode, keep the cables to Data in the RX and connect another cable inTELE to the P2Bus, Is this correct?

What telemetry widgets will I have in the Core with this new setup connection?

• Hello,

right now I found an little problem in the V19 - The Royal is not found as a sensor after the update, but it´s already fixed.

Two options:

1. Make a "Factory Reset" (not a good option if everything is already set up)
    2. Repeat the update, then go into the RX/TX and select "P²-Bus" again

After that you can connect everything like shown here: PowerBox Royal and Core P²-BUS Setup

Sorry for the trouble

• Thank you very much, No problem. I will do the update again.

The mode should be P2Bus instead of Mlink on TX/RX and the Receivers Connected to Data?

In the previous V19 update i’ve lost the gyro channels and servomatching settings of G, K, O, S and V ports on the Royal, and the doorsequencing

• Yes- will have a fix for this Gyro channels tomorrow. Didn´t see that on my test units as they had not been setup in a real environment or reset them to do the testing...

This update was a big one - changed a lot of things in the database. Who know ten years ago that there will be a radio with 26 channels ;-)

• Hallo Richard

Habe heute den Update gemacht (inkl. 2xPBR-26D). Hat alles funktioniert.

Bei meiner Royal steht jetzt beim Start V19.06.

Möchte die Royal nun auf 26 Kanäle bei euch im Werk updaten, geht das mit dieser Version?

Ich hoffe, ich kann alle Kanäle mit der Core nutzen!

Danke für ein Feedback

• Hallo Richard,

Ich habe den Royal Update gemacht und treffe folgendes Problem:

Royal Version zeigt 20.09, auf Kompatibilitatsmodus.

PBR-26 Update auf Version 2.0, 2 Empfänger.

Ich kann die Servos nur bewegen wenn ich die Royal auf M-Link lasse. Auf SBus und auch P2 Link funktioniert es nicht.

Auf die Core Sender Information: System usw zeigen sich beide Empfängern auf Version 1.1, was eher speziell tönt für eine Version 2.0....
    ich habe einen externen Telemetrie Sensor der Firma VSpeak als Link zur Turbine. Hat bestens funktioniert vor das Update.

Jetzt wenn ich die Royal auf SBus einstelle bekomme ich Telemetrie vom VSpeak via P2 Bus, dafür keine Möglichkeit die Servos zu bewegen, und mit M-Link bewegen sich die Servos, dafür keine Telemetrie mehr zur Turbine...

Ich habe noch nicht versucht den Telemetrie Anschluss der Powerbox Royal mit Y-Kable zur VSpeak Sensor und dann im P2 Bus Ausgang vom Enpfanger, eventuell ist das die Lösung.....

Ich möchte sicher sein dass den Royal auf M-Link mit den neuen Software 20 bleiben muss.

Danke für deine Antwort.