IGyro SRS + delta + vector

• Hi Richard,

I need your assistance to do right settings my delta J-10 with IGyro SRS and vector trust.

So, I have IGyro SRS, two Futaba receivers 7008 and 7003, no PowerBox at all.
    First of all I have created a new model with normal wings with two ailerons and normal tail with two elevators in transmitter. No wing mix, just rudder to nose gear, elevator to canard, Rudder - Vector left/right, Elevator - Vector up/down. Vector mix are activate by same switch as Gyro mode, just mode 3 with vector.

Than I connect the left wing to Aileron A, right wing to Elevator A, vector up/down to Elevator B, vector left/right to Rudder on IGyro SRS. Those channels plus gyro mode and gyro gain coming from receiver as sbus signal.

Than I passed thru setup assistance, when I move sticks IGyro has recognized all channel correctly, but vector up/dove doesn’t work, and vector left/right work all time, not when I switch to mode 3.

Also I can’t fine tune one elevator (center and endpoints) because IGyro is receiving just one elevator Chanel (in input mapping).

What I did wrong?

Please guide me how to do right settings.

• helifox

Changed the title of the thread from “IGyro + delta + vector” to “IGyro SRS + delta + vector”.
  • Hello,

when teaching the channels- the vector mix from the radio must be on. So the iGyro can detect this channels.

If you want to have this vector channels off in FM2 for example, just make the gain to 0% after the testflight

• Yes, sure. But there is small difference - using Royal or Mercury you can use rudder B, with IGyro srs only rudder A for vector, ruder without gyro.

Now I`m worried with what settings of transmitter is correct- two ailerons and two elevators ore one aileron and one elevator?