Posts by Thruster

Hi Richard,

Apologies for the slow reply as I've been away for a few days.

I tried a number of things:

1. Copied the model and re-bind the RXs and still nothing
    2. Created a new model, set it up and then tried the Telemetry, still nothing.
    3. I created a new model, bind RXs right away, the Telemetry as a first task and it worked.

So not sure not sure why the issue appeared but the lesson for me is to use point 3 above as an approach before setting up the model fully.

The great news part of this is that the CORE is really easy and fast to setup models, which is a great bonus.

Loving the core :-)

Thanks

Ian

Hi Richard,

First off just to let you know I have 3 models currently on the core all with telemetry and all are fine (one is with a Royal and M-Link and it works fine and very happy with it - not upgraded it yet). Note all my setups are basically the same i.e. PB everything with Mercury (or Royal) + GPS, 2xPBR26D and turbine telemetry unit.:love:

I recently updated my Core to v1.5 for the Flight modes - which are great BTW and (Rxs to v2.0) still all previously setup models are working fine however, I was changing a model over this weekend to the Core, putting in 2x PBR-26Ds - was on Futaba but same PB Mercury (now changed to p2Bus setting for PBR). Setup of the model was fine and everything working. I then came to setup the Telemetry as I do with all models and I cant get anything to show - in fact it just remains on the "scanning" screen (note that the indicators for telemetry have disapeared and noting is picked up at all. That includes any RX or the Core telemetry.

Like I say I have done this a number of times, including helping others and never had a problem until this weekend. I tried again to rescan with another model and it did the same, so its like there is a problem with the core/update. You may rememnber I also had the issue with the one battery indicating flat during operation - not that they are linked!

Can you advise as I am lost as to why it wont pick up the basic Telemetry stuff let alone the turbine one?:/

Thanks

Ian

Sorry "Rainer" but really!

Understand you want things now but.............When the upgrade comes, as with all PowerBox products, will be very good indeed. I'd rather wait and have it working well than rushed and fail as many have done in the past. This product (Core) is an investment in the future and will be done very well and in good time.

Hi,

I decided to save all the setting on my models today (I have a combination of Mercury SRS and Royal SRS units) as I'm moving to your CORE radio and using the PB PC Terminal program, the Royal everything was fine (saved and restored fine), but nothing happened with the Mercury's. All it did was show the progress bar during SAVE (scrolling) but never got to the "Save" and file name bit. Not sure why as it worked fine with the Royal but not the Mercury.

Second question as I’m going to change to CORE and have to set the SRS unit Radio to M-LINK from S-BUS, will the other setting be reset I.e. Matching or will they remain?

Ian

Hi,

The manual states 26Ch in P²BUS for the PBR-8E but there does not seem to be a P²BUS connection, so how or can you use 2 x PBR-8E RXs with any of the PB SRS units?

Thanks

Ian

Hi Richard,

OK spent some time on this and I think there is a small issue but its not what I originally thought was going on.

Here is the video link- but the problem now is different and the video does show it.

So what is actually going on is the nothing is being reset, but when you go into "Servo Matching" and back out, the sequencer does not operate, in fact you either need to turn the unit off or once you go into "Servo Matching" and out again you need to just go into sequencer assistant (not make any changes) and back out again. Then nothing gets changed and the sequencer works again.

Hope that makes sense?

Once you are done with the video I'll remove it.

Hi,

I'm having a real issue with 2 of my Mercury SRS units (updated to the latest version) where each time I go into the "Servo Matching" screen to make slight adjustments to a channel it clears ALL of my gear/doors sequencing that was previously setup.

This has happen every time I do this plus if as I do, use one of the door preset channels for something else (in my case the wheel brakes) it removes this as well.

The effect is that every time I make any servo matching changes I have to go through the sequencer setup of gear and doors - thankfully in my case its only gear and 1 door!

You only need to select and enter into the Servo Matching screen (not even make any changes) and it reset the sequencer.

Can you check please or I could send you a video if needed.

Thanks

Ian

Good news - tried again today and on first connecting the App downloaded a number of updates and now the BluCom unit works with both my Royal and Metcury units.

I did however did over that with the Royal SRS you it will not Quicl Connect straight after doing an update, you need to stop the App and reconnect even if you have put the Royal into PC control after update (I.e. The App also needs to restart.)

Cheers

Ian

"Alexander Berndt" wrote:

Hello Ian,

sorry,I fear I did not understand your question.
    Is the QuickConnect working now?

Hi Alexander,

No "QuickConnect" is doing nothing on all my mercury's and Royal.

Seems a bit strange.

The first thing I do and did was update all of my units (I always do) but still when I click on "QuickConnect" nothing - although the Mercury screen does change to say connected.

Cheers

Ian

Hi,

Updated both my Mobile app and Mercury and everything is fine other than the fact I can't do the matching from my mobile app. When I set the Mercury to PC Control and then click "Quick Connect" pin the app nothing happens.

Oh and tried it with my Royal SRS (updated) same problem.

Tried it with a GPS2 and worked fine.

Not sure why, can you help?

I using a Samsung S6 edge

Cheers

Ian