Posts by BWUK

Hi Richard,

I have the same problem with Terminal not connecting with the Powerbox Royal SRS - I get the message Powerbox not connected.

I have followed all the advice I can find on the forum which includes uninstalling and reinstalling Terminal, Java and the USB drivers together with connecting everything in the correct sequence. I get the same problem with different PCs using different OS (Win 7 and Win 10).

Can you advise please? Also how do I activate 'quick tips' and where would I find 'Teamview' if needed.

Thanks
    Robert

Just an update on this - I discovered that I had not correctly bound both RSAT2s which might account for the fact that only the left battery was consuming power. However this does not explain (?) why the capacity of the left hand battery was showing such a low figure when the green Led light was on after a charge.

Bob

Hi,

I have two PB 3200 LiFeP04 batteries connected to Royal SRS. I am charging them through a PB charging extension and the PB charger. When they both come off charge the green Led is lit on both batteries indicating a full charge. However, the left hand battery shows Volts 6.81 - capacity remaining - 1786 whilst the right battery shows volts 7.09 - capacity remaining 3161. (I have a picture but am not sure how to post if that's possible).

Any significant movement of the sticks causes the low voltage Led on the left battery to come on - the right battery low voltage Led stays off. There seems to be a higher voltage draw from the left hand battery - am currently just setting the system up so have not flown the system yet.

I have the following other settings: Chemistry: LiFeP04 - Capacity: 3200 - Output voltage A: 5.9v - Output voltage B: 5.9v.

Am I doing something wrong or is the left hand battery defective (it is brand new)?

Thanks for any thoughts
    Bob

"Richard Deutsch" wrote:

As you can see in the FAQ: Connect it to the Royal. The Royal to the Expander. You don't need the M- Speed Sensor

Ok - thanks Richard
    Bob

"Richard Deutsch" wrote:

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I am following this set up but I'm not sure it answers my question - let me be more specific. The main purpose of the GPS II for me is to regulate gyro gain relative to speed rather than give me airspeed data. I will use a Jeti MSpeed sensor for airspeed data. So, my question is 'should I plug the GPS II into the GPS port on the Royal or into the Jeti TeleExpander? Can I use either?

Thanks again for your help
    Regards
    Bob

Hi

Am using Royal with 2 RSAT2 receivers and a Jeti telemetry expander. I presume that I need to plug the GPS II into the Jeti Expander having set the GPS II to operate in jeti mode?

Thanks for any guidance
    Regards
    Bob