Posts by gbrod

Can I safely assume that if i am in Attitude Assist mode, when i go to flaperons down, the behavior of the ailerons is the same as if i started in rate mode, of course with less gain (which i can adjust) because they are "off zero"

Soery for the many questions and thanks again for the great support

hi,

My f16 has flaperons, and lowers both ailerons as flaps

Since the zero is no longer the same as in normal flight mode (where the radio was turned on), does it mean that it no longer is in attitude assist mode? Does it revert to rate mode? What happens in that situation?

Best

George

hi,

I set "elevator gain" to channel 10, aileron to 11 and rudder to 12

I change the values in the tx for my different fliy modes (fly, land, hover, etc) and always stay in FM1. It gives me greater flexibility because I can have more than 3 modes, use sliders for values, etc

Is that ok?

Is there any difference vs setting fixed values and using FM1, FM2 and FM3

Thanks

George

hi,

I upgraded to v09, the model flys smoother. Howevr, upon touch down, it swings up which causes it to balloon

It did this on two different landings. I read something similar in the Igiro forums

Any thoughts?

Thank you fir your great support

George

I understand completely what you are saying and i agree with the technicalities

However, can you elaborate more why you are using "hold" instrad of "rate" mode?

Everybody around here (florida) seems to agree to fly only rate mode and hold mode is sort of a no-no

Thanks

Hi

My trim with flaps down in my jet is about 25 clicks nose down from level flight

Should I turn radio on with flaps down? Flaps up? does it matter for the gyro where "trim flight" is?

Best

George

thank you

Is there a way to change soft to normal to hard to ultra from the transmitter?

Like chainging the gain?

Hi,

If soft is a "normal" before, do I need to change gain values? Or is behaviour the same ?

I see "soft","normal',"hard", "ultra"

Should they have similar or different gain values ?

Are normal snd assist modes still valid and similar as before?

Can you please elaborate more in the use of all these enhancements?

Thank you

Hi,

I assume that When the system is turned on, the Century "reads" the zero of elevator

If during flight I trim down the plane 10 clicks, how dies it affect the gyro function since it now no longer sees a zero in elevator?

I am asking because with flaps down my trim need to be 10 more clicks down

Best

George

Thank you

I found it! I am not using the powerbox sequencer but it was "setup" in direct 8

I changed it to --, it solved the issue.

Best regards

George

Hello,

My mercury screen flashes when i move the gear up/down switch conected to my mercury unit

Should i be concerned?

Best

George