Posts by czikoro6

Hello Richard. I just converted to Jeti from Spectrum.I have 2 receivers. My system passed a range test , I can monitor all 4 antennas and I appear to have control of all functions. My question is when everything is on the 2 rx receiver monitors on the power box screen are floating back and forth between OK and FS ! Is this ok? Other than this all else appears right Thanks Ron

Richard, good morning. I have 2 planes with mercury SRS's guided by spectrum. I am changing to Jeti. If I have 2 individual receivers plugged into 2 separate ports does the powerbox switch back and forth between strongest signals or receive from 1 if 1 fails? What about the 900 mhz receiver for triple redundancy?

Sorry Richard, Mercury SRS spectrum dsm2

Yes the update went through perfectly and for first time I can follow manual and get all proper screens , all orientations, and both assigned switches for gyro are recognized and function as described in manual.

Richard, I was having exact problems until I updated. I had to reset in assistant but this time everything that the manual said was going to happen and finally after a year I can use the gyro.

Is this something I can return to Jack at Duralite or does it have to go to Germany? Do I need an rma where do I send it. is this a serviceable unit or a replacement. If so can you send me new one and charge my card ,I can then use packaging and return old unit at which time you can credit card. Thanks Ron

Richard, I again tried this morning . The light did increase in flashing speed after waiting ,upon plugging in interface I heard tone acknowledging the computer saw interface got no wrong messages from pc but through many 10 second countdowns only got NO POWERBOX DEVICE CONNECTED. Thanks Ron

Richard, My gps for the mercury srs doesn,t come online .On the display I just get ------. the light on the gps just flashes even after 10 + flight it is still flashes. I read manual and tried to use interface I purchased from powerbox and I get seconds count down and a window that says no powerbox device connected,the gps is flashing. I tried all 4 usb ports on laptop. HELP. Thanks Ron

Richard
    Seems that I am always running catchup. wheni received the mercury srs it had its manual and nothing else after your reply I did some further digging and found a gps 11 manual;all that I idid since there was no mention of the gps in the setup was to connect it to the powerbox. Now the manual says it doesn't support the dsmx spectrum telemetry I am using. Did I spend money for something I can't use. Also you mention setting the gyro up without the gps connected? TK
    THANKS

Richard, I purchased the mercury srs with gps. I mounted the gps with the white round end straight up unobstructed. during all of the programming it never gave anything on display but ----- . I assumed it was because I was in the garage. Now this morning I pulled it out,turned on the radio,then the plane but after over 5 minutes still ----- . What am I not doing wrong. Can I still fly the plane without the gps and gyro? Thanks RON

Richard, I tried to download powerbox terminal but it is not in English,what am I doing wrong. Only the download directions are in English. Thanks

I am having trouble understanding assignments of radio channels to servo matching and actual matching. there are great tutorials on youtube for other powerboxes is there anything available for the mercury?

I am new to these forums and trying to learn , how ever a lot of the information is not in English! Is there any way to translate or just view in English

"Richard Deutsch" wrote:

Hello,

you can mount it in any direction- no restriction. Important: it must be in 90° angle to the plane.

I AM SORRY THE 90 DEGREE THING CONFUSES ME. ARE YOU SAYING IF I STAND OVER THE TURTLE DECK FACING THE PROP I HAVE TO INSTALL THE MERCURY SRS SIDEWAYS SO THE POWERBOX NAME IS RUNNING FRONT TO REAR?