Posts by Poul Munch

Hi Richard

I am confused. This Cockpit SRS is older, than the Campion SRS that i just returned for factory update. And it has newer been updated. Your list of update dates are much newer than 2013 where i purchased the unit.

Best regards

Poul Munch Andersen

I tried to update my Cockpit SRS. I do not see any software version in the display, but connected to a PC it shows: V 0.2.6

Is this the latest software? or do this unit also needs a factory update?

Best regards

Poul Munch Andersen

Okey I got connection though "tele Port". The PowerBox shows version 7.2.And I supposed that after version V5, the data port was the port to be used for PC updating. So I am a little confused. But using Online update on the PC, it shows installed version is 0.0.7 and New version is also 0.0.7. Is all known issues solved with this firmware? I want to use Jeti assist receivers from now on.

Best Regards

Poul Munch Andersen

I have now installed PowerBox Terminal V2.

Connected the USB adapter to the pc and Champinon SRS Data Port. The plug in the PowerBox has "ground" to the lower side.

The PowerBox is set to PC-control, and the screen shows: Connect USB adapter or .....

When I click the Continue bottom I get the message: No PowerBox-Device connected.

What is my next step?

Best regards

Poul Munch Andersen

Hi Richard

No i do not have the CIU2 Adpater. But I can purchase one. I didn´t know that it was possible to update Futaba receivers. I did find the list your link points to. But that list only describes the updates.
    Since my last mail i have done some experimental work. The error counting only happens on that receiver where telemetri is activated in the transmitter. If telemetry is deactivated for both receivers: no errors is encounted. When telemetri is activated the error counting comes with the pace as the d/l interval. fx 1 pr sec.

best regards
    Poul Munch Andersen

(Many thanks for your fast and excellent service)

Hi

I got some problems with antenna fades and lost frames. The receivers is Futaba 7008. The display shows constantly incrementing of both values, despite the distance from the transmitter is les than 1 meter. And flying shows not trouble at all. I am not sure if i read the display correctly, but i think it shows ver 02.2.
    I have looked at you homepage and i can se the description of software updates. But where do i find the actual software and update guide ?

Best regards
    Poul Munch Andersen