Posts by Extremflight

Hello again!I removed the gyro Menu from Futaba that you said Richard and everything is working now.I think I have done it many times but have not succeeded before.Thanks for all the help

Best regards/Thorbjörn Johannesson

Hello again! I have tried it with 2 channels one for 3 switch and one for knob, changin the gain.The problems are i canot change gain in setup-assistance.

i can do it manuell but not in this meny,*send a picture about that*I has seen fim on youtube that it is possible to change the gain by changing the knob for example channel 12.and channel 6 for the 3 switch.But nothin happens when i do it.I think 18 sz is a bit special when it comes to channels for gyro!I

Best regards/Thorbjörn Johannesson

Hi Richard! I'm trying to make a setup on my igyro SRS but I get in conflict with the special menu in 18SZ.I set a 3 switch and a knob for gain.When I go to setup assistans In igyro I can't change the gain. Can i phone you for easier explain my problems!I follow the manual and do the setup with your setup.assistans but i can`t not make i work!

Best Regards/Thorbjörn Johannesson

SWEDEN!

Hello Richard!Now I have save the data on my champion SRS.Can I send it for check of EEPROM memory.

better to do it before the season starts for flying.

Hello!I can make a new setup and then I hear from me if it happens again.When I get to the airfield I can reverse the servo that has changed but it is a little worried that happens so often.

I am impressed by your support online!

have a good day !

Thorbjörn/Sweden

Hello!My name is Thorbjörn Johannesson and i have one qustion about my powerbox champion SRS with to Futaba 7008SB Receiver.My setup is double servo in my aileron, Hitec HS 7955 TG.When i come to the airfield the servo on one wing i reverse,i have this problem 3 time now.My radio is Futaba 18SZ.

Hello!My name is Thorbjörn Johannesson and i have one qustion about my powerbox champion SRS with too Futaba 7008SB Receiver.My setup is double servo in my aileron, Hitec HS 7955 TG.When i come to the airfield the servo on one wing i reverse,i have this problem 3 time now.My radio is Futaba 18SZ.

Hello Richard!I have try to connect Teleconverter with bluecom in powerbox Terminal.I have tested with 3 different mobiltelephone but i only come to the page with uppdate and connect.I want to change to "all Radio" in the meny.I have also tested with USB Interface Adepter but no results.Do you think I shall send the unit teleconverter for control.

Best Regards/
    Thorbjorn Johannesson
    Sweden