Posts by Stamatis

thank you for the responding and infomation but i need to know more thinks like connections with power expander and poower box competition and if it safe , its an expensive model. thats why i trust your products to many of my planes for years.what i want to do is like the old rrs modul can i do the same with power expander and poerbox competition?

hi i have the powerbox competion and i need to use dual receiver for safety can i connect the power expander srs with the powerbox competition so i have dual receiver redutancy as my competition srs thanks

Hello dir sir i am useing the power box competion in a 2 meter plane and i would like to know if i can use in a port of the competition with on board glow driver - ingniter ,because i use a nitro angine thanks

hi yes i power the teleconverter with battery ,from the side that is powerbox i connect the usb and from the side s-bus the battery i open the powerbox terminal and then i plug the usb connected with teleconverte and battery as manual says,

hi i am trying to connect the teleconverter with the powerbox terminal but i get the massage no powerbox device is conected and i am doing everything right what is rong thanks

Hi i have powerbox competition srs version v24 and futaba 18sz with two r7008sb receivers my question is how i bind the receivers ,do i bind them with the tx one by one and then connect them to competition srs or something else.when i choose in the manue tx rx setings s-bus for futaba the bind fuction desapiers.both receivers must be in the some mode?i have read in the forum that futabas receivers are augradable with ciu-2 how that is done and were i find the firmware thanks