Posts by Azuz74

Hi.

Apparently there was a accidental damage to a brand new screen cable while doing the install. So this white flat cable is in two pieces.

Can i get a new cable and install it or use a cable from other screens and Replace it. Will other cables work like from royal screen

Regards

Hi. Richard

I am using power bus options on the royal with 4 powerbus to pwm expanders. Therefore usingup slots A to p for the 16 servos. now in order to install the landing gear and their respective door sequencer how can I program them to slots q. R. S. T. And so on.

In the sequencer option it only allowed me to use slot a and onwards.

Regards

Aziz

Hello Richard

We have despatched a pb mercury with switch thru Germany dhl addressing to your address. I forget to include the letter with all the details. Since it is already in the mail. What should I do.

I can email you the tracking slip if it helps.

Regards

Aziz

I know it’s late message but just Incase anyone needs this info. I had same setup and gps was not working. I got the gps working by simply connecting the gps via bluecom and mobile terminal to update after updating I connected to gps via bluecomm then Selecting s-bus or futaba I am not sure. After that the telemetry worked. Just in case I am wrong u need to basically connect to gps and setup the correct options in the mobile terminal. That should work

Good luck.

Hi Richard

It was a pleasure meeting you in jetpower. Ok I purchased a jetcat v10 telemetry adapter and currently on my Eurosport I am using mercury with teleconvertor in sb7008 rx. It allworks fine. So when I attachéd both the pb and the jetcat adapter to rx 1 via a y cable and register it on my 18sz the powerbox won’t work and the slots gets allotted to jetcat. Even if I moved jetcat to slot 16 from 8. I cant seem to register the teleconvertor in slot 8 of the sensor window in 18sz radio. As I think teleconvertor needs more slots. But futaba has only 31 and after moving jetcat to slot 16. The first 16 didn’t show me the powerbox in the options of the sensor window. That means that I can only use either powerbox or jetcat telemetry at one time. Not simultaneous both.

Or is it that I am missing a step

Regards

Aziz

HI Richard

I recently installed the MERCURY SRS in my new Eurosport, and i connected the teleconverter to my Futaba SBUS 2 port, I can see the airspeed readings on the radio but the GPS location - longitude and Latitude always Read 00 - on the transmitted, the battery current shows but the balance MAH - is showing as 0 - can you please let me know if this is normal and/or how can we fix this issue. or is it a setup thing.

GPS - does it need a upgrade? or does it upgrade upon firmware update for the powerbox itself

GYRO - I had not activated the GYRO during my maidens flights and last night I did setup it up, when i am in FM2 mode sometimes the ailerons lock while moving the wings up in order to test the directions. At this time when i switch it to fm1 ailerons returns to neutral.

FM1 is off FM2 is att assist std and FM3 is Att assist all - these are setup as stock and I have not changed them

one of your post you mentioned there is a sound issue, do i need to install the insulator ?

Regards

Aziz

Hi Richard

I am planning to put the igyro1e on the king cat rudders, since its two rudders i need this to hellp me in cross wind landings, if this is possible somehow with the 1e, it will be great for me,

Kindly guide me to the setup threads if any

The king cat is running a 14mz with 6014rx without a powerbox.

If 1e is not possible i can go for the 3e but when i saw the pictures it only has a slot for one rudder, unless i can use the misc. to be an additional rudder.

tks

Hi. Richard

Sorry for the delayed response I m traveling. I contact him and he told me that at the time of setup when thengyro is getting to know the direction at that time. It does not recognize the aileron but only accepts the elevator and rudder. Therefore there is no movement in the aileron. This has been done more than three times reset and reset up again.

Regards

Hi

I have been trying to help a friend to setup his gyro in the mercury and since he has been a past user with the ROYAL it was his first time using the mercury srs, so my questions.

1. Can we setup the PB manually like in royal or the new version does not allow that

2. Past the setup and tilt action the elevators And rudders are working but the ailerons are not working

3. I have heard a lot of people complaining about mercury integrated gyro is not stable and leads to crashes.

4. I own one mercury and want to know if i can Get a link to an online video showing the entire process which will help me re setup the entire thing

Regards

Aziz

Hi

I have an old version cockpit and i dont really know which version, I would like to know which address can i send you the powerbox cockpit srs as it is not able to be updated on the pc or blue com i am guessing its an old version and it needs a firmware upgrade at your shop. So please let me know if there is a way to update or if not, So please send me the address so I can DHL it you guys.

Regards

Aziz

Hi Alex.

Actually I have already checked the new royal with the screen installed for the other royal srs with no issue so I am sure it's in good working condition.

After checking that I sent the post. So the screen is damaged piece. What do we do now