Posts by Dr.Bob

Hello:

After reading Greg's post #3 I checked the app version I had installed on my Android, and found it to be Ver. 1.19.

I did not know that there was an update. I checked the Forum but could not find no indication that there was an update Ver. 1.22.

May I suggest that you make a category on the Updates section of the Forum for the BlueCom Mobile Terminal program? That way we can all stay up to date.

Thanks

BM

Hello:

Regarding "Auto level update".

I found the posting here:thumbup: that I referred to in the new thread (Auto level update).

Could you please explain a little about what "lock character" means referring as an update to this i3e?

I perhaps misunderstood what the new feature in the update would be.

Thanks

Robert Myhara

Hello:

I have seen it described this way:

"In Autolevel mode, the stabilizer uses gyros to detect changes in attitude, but also senses which way is up and can use ailerons and elevator to return the model to a preset attitude. If the model deviates from this, whether because of turbulence or a command, the stabilizer works to return it to the preset level."

I was sure that this had been discussed before in this forum for the 3e.

Thanks

Robert Myhara

To alter the gain sliders and HD hold function on the iGyro3e using Terminal and the USB connection.

The instructions say to connect a battery to the gyro, connect the USB interface to the gyro (USB connection) and my PC. Click Continue.

In my setup, the servo inputs to the gyro are coming from a Smart-Fly Power System which supplies 6v to all of the channels. The receiver is also connected to the gyro through the Smart-Fly Power System.

1. Can I simply turn on the Smart-Fly Power System and then connect the USB interface or do I have to disconnect all servo inputs and use the separate battery as indicated in the instructions?

Thanks

Dr.Bob