Posts by Jctpro

If I use direct for the two rudders I can mix for the toe in but I don’t have gyro on the rudders. If I use rudder a on both rudders I can’t mix the toe in as the direction is reversed for each rudder and there is only one output (rudder a).

Am I missing how to use rudder a on two servos and still mix in changes independently to each servo?

I am building a SAB Avio Drake and their recommendations are:

1 Always use vector thrust when flying

2 Toe in the two rudders to act as air brakes to slow for landing

If I use rudder a and rudder b outputs for the two rudders I can add the toe in offsets in my radio but I cannot have gyro on the yaw vertical thrust with independent throws Without a rudder c output supported.

If I use the vector thrust aircraft type I only get vector thrust gyro action in flight mode three. If possible I would like a rudder d output as well to have gyro on the steering as well. Any ideas how I can configure the SRS to get what I need?

I have my Mercury SYS installed and working fine. The Gyro works. I have two Futaba Sbus receivers connected. I also have the GPS II connected but do not get the light on the GPS II to light up and the display panel does not show it linked. Do I need to configure the GPS II somehow?

My Skymaster Hawk 100 is balanced slightly nose heave. Inverted needs a little down elevator to stay level when trimmed for hands off upright level flight. Is the iGyro able to keep hands off inverted flight level if the gain is increased or is this asking too much of the gyro?

I am using 2s LiFe 6.6v batteries. The JR8911HV servos I have run on 6.6v but the SRS regulates the power to 5.9v. Should I configure the SRS to think I have LiPo batteries and get higher voltage to the servos?