Posts by zivbit

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your reply.

Sounds great, except in this setup - in FM1 and 2 how can I stop the tail aileron from working, since the delta mode is configured in the royal itself and not in the radio.

In my understanding in this setup the tail aileron will work all the time in all flight modes.

Am I wrong?

Thanks,

Ziv

Hi Robert,

You are right - when it hovers it is not necessary, but most of the flight is not hovering - rather than harriers, spins, snaps etc. where all the surfaces are activated. I am just looking for the best way to apply Gyro to all surfaces, as it is possible on the Cortex. I am trying to get the same effect, without installing the cortex, in addition to the Royal...

Thanks,

Ziv

Hi Richard.

I am setting up the CARF Mephisto and Royal SRS.

The mephisto uses 4 servos on elevators (2 on each half), ailerons, rudder and VT.

The elevators perform also as Tailerons when in 3D mode.

Is there a way to setup the Royal Gyro to work on all surfaces - elevators, ailerons (including tailerons when active), rudder and VT?

I managed to make all the setup but without the elevators\tailerons.

Thanks,

Ziv

Hi

I am setting up an F-16 plane, using Tailron mix (elevator acts as aileron as well) using the Royal setup.

All is working well.

When setting the gyro - I would like to set the heading hold mode on the tailerons (heading mode ailerons on the tail) , but the heading mode is not responding, only the normal mode is active.

I am only referring to the tailerons since Wing ailerons are used as flaps, so not an issue here.

Any help?

Thanks,

Ziv