Posts by Steveline9

But i can just turn off the slider and set the gain i want using the sensor switch instead? I dont have to go through the flight assistant as i would prefer that?

cheers

Thank you for your reply, i think ill delete the slider and set everything in the Gyro menu then just add to it if i need to. Just wondered really if i had to go through the assistant but it seems not.

I have assigned the slider but its weird it only starts to add gain from half way up the scale, i have tried it on full throw and less but doesn't then work at all. It is not recognised when i try to use the assistant so the assistant doesn't move on in the setup screen. This will be a simple fix somewhere but i would prefer to just add 25% on all surfaces to start and go from there.

Thank you.

Hi There,

I set my Gyro up through the assistant but now i have lost the gain channel slider functionality (Through my own fault) i initiated the slider again but it only operates on half of the slide and flight assistant wont recognise the the slider and move to the next screen to continue with the setup.

Can i just bypass the slider and set Gain before flight for each surface instead of doing it during the flight? i know how to do this but wondered if it stores the set gain without using the test fly assistant, i would prefer to do it manually anyway if i'm honest.

Thanks

Yes it’s working with a servo. The noselight is plugged directly in to the powerbox so maybe it doesn’t supply the power to it. I can put a separate battery in for the noselight it’s not a problem.

Do you know why the voltage indicators show empty very quickly though. There is no battery setting for Li-ion alone just lipo/li-ion maybe this is the issue.

Cheers

I have done exactly that and everything is working well except the battery indicator which still shows empty after just a few MaH used but isn't a huge issue as i know the packs are ok and noselight which is on a direct channel from the transmitter but doesn't come on. I will sort this out i'm sure but everything else is great.

I have no idea why the receivers didn't register as OK but are now and i have not done a thing to change it.

Thank you for your help.

ok the receiver indicators are now showing ok for some reason and I have not done anything to make it do so.

Connected the servo and that doesn’t move but has power to it as it’s solid it won’t move at all.

It is in one of the door output ports which I am not using.

Cheers

Hi Richard,

I will try a servo on that channel thank you.

With the voltage indicator the level drops very quickly and shows empty when the batteries are only down by a few hundred Mah.

The receivers do not register ok at all. Just shows RX1– and RX2–

I have no idea why

Hi there,

I have the mercury and am ready to test fly. i am a little concerned now as this is an expensive jet. I will run the turbine and watch the surfaces but how do i know if the powerbox is version 1 or 2 please?

Also my mercury does not show either receiver is OK it just has -- but control is ok from both receivers. i have set the batteries to Li-ion also but the indicator shows empty when there is still 3/4 of the pack capacity left. Why would this be?

Cheers

Also richard i am running Li-Ion 2600x2 packs and the battery indicator shows empty after a very short period of time when there is a lot of life left in the packs. i have it set correctly in the general settings.

Any fix for this please?

Thank you for your reply.

I'm still not sure how to do that, do i have to totally reprogram the door sequencer or do it without the setup assistant?

Also i'm wanting to run the noselight off the output L but no matter what i do i cant get it to work off the slider or switch.

cheers

Hi there,

I have set my mercury up using the assistant but the door sequencer is not working for the doors at all.

I am using Xicoy valves for gear and doors. When setting up the powerbox sets up and down values for the gear but when I try to do the doors it just displays -0 for both switch positions. I am using futaba 18sz.

Thanks

Steve