Posts by TS8103

Thank you. I also picked up a blue tooth module to update and adjust the my powerbox products on the fly. However, it does not look like the android app has been updated in the last year and it is telling me that all my equipment has newer updates than the app. Are there any plans to update the Pp to the latest software versions?

Thanks,

Tone

I just purchased several GPS for my jets and wanted to update them. I chose the online update method. However the Powerbox terminal states the installed software is V 0.1.3 and that the new software is V 0.1.2 . Which is the most recent version? Also, how do I safely disconnect the GPS from teh computer?

Thank you,

Antonio

Yes it should work (but i have not tested it).

No, there are no FrSky teleconverters (like for futaba) available for sale and Powerbox will never sell one because they consider FrSky a crappy product and will never support it (am i saying this correct Richard?)

I am thinking of releasing those converters myself but i don't have enough time to produce PCB's for it.

Thanks for the help Tadango, I appreciate it.

Tone

Is it possible to use both a regular /frsky X8rpro and a long range receiver like the Frsky R9 slim+ with the Mercury SRS? I would like to use both receivers to cover all signal ranges to be on the safe side. Also, is there a way to get telemetry to the Frsky radio without building a arduino adapter?

Thanks,

Tone

Hello,

yes- the iGyro can hande 2 receivers and you can have 2x S-BUS on the output. But before you put this crapy box in your plane have a look to ourPowerBox Mercury!

You have all in one and is cheaper than an iGyro + Box.

I was under the impression that the powerbox Mercury cannot use a regular Sbus receiver and a long range receiver at the same time. I like to use a long range receiver as my backup. In addition, the powerbox Mercury's telemetry does not work with FrSky radio's without building an ardino adapter which I do not know how. The RB20 will work with both receivers, I have used it on other planes successfully without an issue and would not call it crappy. I am wondering if I can plug two receivers into the SRS sbus, then run the sbus out from the SRS to the receiver in leads of the rb20. Will this work?

Thanks

Tone.

I have a FRSky 10x radio and considering the Igyro SRS for my first turbine. My question is can I plug my receivers into the sbus of the SRS and then output the serial signal to the RB20 redundancy bus?

Will it output all the channels to the RB20 or just the stabilized ones?

Is the whole signal passed through the SRS is just part of it?

Can you plug two different serial receivers into the SRS for redundancy? Like using a regular receiver and a long range one also as long as both output an sbus signal?

Will the SRS work with FrSky radios?

If so what information will it transmit?

Thanks,

Tone

Images

• download.jpeg

I have a FRSky 10x radio and considering purchasing the Mercury SRS for my first turbine. My question is will the Mercury telemetry work with FrSky radios? If so what information will it transmit?

Thanks,

Tone

I understand but I was not planning on changing the gain that much, only a few points. For example. If my gain is at 25 at full throttle it would drop to 20 at half throttle and stay there. Do you think something as small as 5 points would cause oscillation?

Also, if I use the GPS II, can it be used as a GPS as well as adjust the gain for the Igyro3E?

How do you read the telemetry from the GPS II. Is it compatible with Frsky radio's?

Thanks,

Tone

I am new to the Igyro3e. I wanted to know if it is possible to mix the throttle stick to the gain switch in the igyro3e. I would like for the gain to decrease slightly as the throttle increases. I have done this with my Frysky gyro successfully with no issues and wanted to know if it would be possible with the Igyro also. I would rather not add another component like a gps if possible.

Thanks,

Tone