Posts by Rudolf

Hallo Roman,

Die iOS App kann mit iGyro 3xtra arbeiten. Wenn Sie 1.32 heruntergeladen haben (auf der ersten Seite ist 1.19 fest codiert), scrollen Sie im Menü nach unten und Sie werden 3xtra finden. Sie können normalerweise arbeiten. Morgen wird Version 2.00 mit einigen Updates verfügbar sein und am Ende der Woche, im schlimmsten Fall Anfang nächster Woche, wird Version 3.00, brandneue App, verfügbar sein.

Wir haben diese Zwischenversion nur für iGyro 3xtra-Benutzer erstellt. Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut und lassen Sie mich wissen, ob es für Sie funktioniert.

Danke und Gruss

Rudolf

An updated version of iOS App was released, I'm expecting that during evening, in worst case tomorrow morning will be available.

This version fixes the issue with small iPhones, such a SE or 4s.

I would like to announce, that this release is not the new iOS App release, only the intermediate version for users, to be able working with the new iGyro 3xtra. This version does not have the features of new designed iOS App, all functionalities are inheriting from the old App, therefore on some big devices, the resizing will be not accurate.

We are all waiting for Apple review of the new App SDK, and immediately when they completed the review, we will release the final 3.00 iOS App.

Thanks a lot for understanding

Have a great day

Rudolf

well, that I expected. I found the root cause. iGyro is okay, it is not related to the Android version or phone type. It is a general problem in the update process for V2 firmware devices.

Today I will correct that and tomorrow will release an update.

Thank you for your input!

regards

rudolf

Hallo Thomas, important question: when update stuck on 56%, then the process is hanging and you disconnected the device from the power supply. After reconnecting back to the power supply, is the iGyro 3xtra working? LED's blinking, are you able to connect to the Mobile terminal and reviewing all views? (aileron, rudder, elevator)

Generally, is the device after an unsuccessful update working normally?

Thanks a lot for your response, it is really so important to know.

rudolf

Hello Pankowfly,

may I ask you what Android device you're using? Because the update is working fine, right now I tried to update two 3xtra and w/o issues.

Many thanks

Rudolf

yes, indeed, I checked SE and the right side is out of bounds, it is my fault, I not tested on SE device, started with 6s. But in new App is an automatic resizing - auto layer.

Because still waiting for Apple review, tonight I will release the hotfix for SE devices. On Thursday you will be able to use it.

Please accept my apologies

Regards

Rudolf

Hi Rainer,

yes, new designed iGyro 3xtra was 'placed' into old App, therefore it is not well comfortable, but the new iOS app looks absolutely as Android app, with grouped menus, categories etc. Also in this 1.32 'intermediate' released version, you can't use a lot of features because the iGyro 3xtra module inherits steering from the old app, therefore the full version you will able to use after releasing of the new version of iOS app.

But, all whose need to maintain and setup iGyro 3xtra are able to do it.

I will inform all when the new version will be available, I hope, that Apple will approve our new platform this week.

Have a great day

Regards

Rudolf

P.S.: Yes, you're right regarding the old version in left bottom corner. It is hardcoded :-) Sorry, I didn't notice that :-(

Thank you Jannica!

All, what is able to grow setup and maintenance level of PowerBox devices, is important! It is the reason, why we listen to all relevant user requests and trying to implement it :-)

Rudolf

1.32 is available in the Apple Store.

As I mentioned, it was only the 'intermediate' release of iGyro 3xtra functionality. A full new App with the new design will be available soon. We are waiting for Apple approval of our new SDK, and it should be done at the end of the next week. But, I would like to announce in advance, that it can be delayed for couple of days, Apple reviewers often requesting additional information, and this can take some time.

Thanks all for the patience

Regards

Rudolf

1.32 is available in the Apple Store.

As I mentioned, it was only the 'intermediate' release of iGyro 3xtra functionality. A full new App with the new design will be available soon. We are waiting for Apple approval of our new SDK, and it should be done at the end of the next week. But, I would like to announce in advance, that it can be delayed for couple of days, Apple reviewers often requesting additional information, and this can take some time.

Thanks all for the patience

Regards

Rudolf

Hello Jannica and all,

I found the issue, on some Android devices is the predefined energy consummating level for Low Energy Bluetooth (BLE). In the app, I programmed the middle way as default, and the lowest level can't reach in that case, and Android is rejecting the connection. It is my bad, I will include this fix in the next release.

Many thanks for your input!

Regards

Rudi

Well, I tried the Samsung tablet Galaxy S6. Initially, the device paired, then app started again after checking Bluetooth devices paired in the system and connected to the iOS adapter. The connection is much faster than Android BlueCom. Then I unpaired the iOS device, paired again Android device and connected. The circle is rotating only if both devices are paired and not unbounded. Then App is not informing the user about this conflict. But in the new version, it will be handled. The new version will be released on Monday morning.

Thanks

Regards

Rudolf

Hi Andrea,

one hour I tried to simulate this case and was successful :-)

I choose to update, and manually break the connection to BlueCom, it means, that I removed the connector from the device and connected back immediately. On phone in that case you can see very short message reconnection successful, but when you click to update button, after reconnection, then appear preparing message and the upload is not successful. Then after rescue and upload without broken connection all is fine.

It is really important information from you, I will implement the method, which after clicking to update button will again check the status of connection!

many thanks for your input!

have a great rest of the weekend

Rudi

Hello All,

right now released 'intermediate' new version of iOS App. It will be available in the shop in the afternoon. Please check the version in the store, should contain text iGyro 3xtra. This version contains the iGyro3xtra device programmed in the new design. We are waiting for Apple approval of the new SDK, our own SDK programmed especially for our iOS Apps. The full version of the App will be available at the end of next week, maybe earlier, it is based on the Apple approval process. Both App's, Android and iOS have the same design and functionalities.

The intermediate release we did, because a lot of users are waiting for 3xtra.

I hope, that the full version with the new design will be available on Friday afternoon, next week!

Many thanks for all your patience

Cheers

Rudi

Hallo,

Im Moment habe ich eine neue Version veröffentlicht, mit einer minimalen Version von iOS 11.0.0, es ist wirklich die niedrigste Version (verfügbar während des Nachmittags - 1.32 mit iGyro 3xtra). In Bezug auf automatische Updates für beide Versionen (Android / iOS) wird es ab nächster Woche Version 3.00 geben.

Danke und Gruss

Rudi

During showing the 'rotating ring' App is showing also BT devices near the phone. Is it showing also BlueCom, please?

Generally: If you have a problem with the connection, always give us info, what device you're using (Android device), and details what is shown on the screen. I will try to reproduce this case and will advise how to resolve it. In case, if you found some error, I will add the solution into App and release a hotfix. Bun often it is only configuration issue. Many thanks!

Regarding the permissions, Google is collecting a lot of statistics, from which country you are using the App, etc etc. It is mainly if the vendor not agree to use App in some countries, but our App is available over the world, nevertheless the permissions are required. Permissions for the local storage are used for storing firmware files, and phone setting permissions are used for internet connections and BT (BLE) setup. In the next version, the permissions will be a mandatory operation, and without acknowledging all requested permissions the App stops working with an appropriate message to user.