Posts by Rudolf

Hello,

seems the issue was resolved. Unfortunately, the installer is unable to detect some issues with antivirus settings, even, I never faced this kind of issue, maybe on one computer I have to install AVG :-)

App is working properly, and after approx 10 days will be released new App, with new design and new functionalities.

Thanks to all for your inputs and findings, honestly, I was surprised by the AVG issue.

have a great day

cheers

rudi

then please uninstall the driver prior to the main installation. Sometimes, if the app is uninstalled not correctly, then windows have issues with registers, it is known windows issue, unfortunately. Therefore is very important to use always uninstall process, not deleting app without registry cleanup.

You can uninstall drivers and again run the installer, not needed restart for W10, for W7 is restart needed.

rudi

hello,

step 1: run Terminal installer downloaded from link, mentioned above by Richard

2. choose deinstall

3. run installer again, do not forget agree with licenses

4. click next

5. click finish

6.start terminal

7. Normally work

tested on W10 home, professional

cheers

rudi

Hi AKB :-)

I tried really all possible cases, I'm pretty sure, it was something in connection on your side if you will have time and willings :-) you can do it again, interrupting the update and then using Rescue, it must work without issues.

many thanks

cheers

rudi

Hi,

thanks for your feedback, really appreciate it! Right now I simulated exactly your case, updating iGyro, interrupting update - display off, repowering iGyro, starting App with rescue mode and rescuing. Device after rescue is again ok, but I have to simulate more cases and hope, that I will get the same issue as you. If not, then this case will be open and it is not good.

cheers

rudi

Hi, it means, that Rescue mode completed 'Preparing...' and switched to mode 'Processing' ? And the progress indicator is showing 0% for more than 5 minutes?

If App recognized iGyro, and started Rescue, then I'm pretty sure that it will be completed. Let me know please.

rudi

Hi AKB :-)

yes, unfortunately, when you interrupted the update process, iGyro is dead, because of incomplete firmware. But for those situations, we have Rescue mode.

Please connect to iGyro fully charged battery and BlueCom, start App, choose iGyro category, and long press to iGyro image button, long press = at least 3 seconds.

Then you will start the Rescue mode, it is similar to Update mode, only all colors are RED. Start Rescue, App will recognize the iGyro and will update the firmware.

Let me know if you will be successful :-)

cheers

rudi

Hello,

if you click to Mercury and nothing happened, then only wait, and click again. If you clicked to another device (short click, not holding the image button), the App will recognize the right button, never can happen that other control will be used. Always is detected the right device. It means, that if you will click to Royal for instance, and Mercury is connected, then Mercury control will be loaded. Try again, please. Wait for a blue Bluetooth icon, set up Mercury to PC mode and click to button. It is working :-)

let me know

rudi

Hello All,

due to a lot of complaints that somebody is not able to setup SparkSwitch Pro, using PC Terminal or Mobile terminal, I would like a point on the one mistake, often did by users :-)

Ports Tele and RX - often users connecting USB or BlueCom into first port - RX and battery into second port, or using Y cable, battery + BlueCom/USB into first port - RX.

Please always use Tele port for BlueCom or USB! It is the second port!

Regards

rudi

Hello Pascal,

if the device is not responding, then really something is wrong.

You decision is right :-)

Have a great evening

rudi

Pascal, please try to Rescue the device using PC terminal. Connect GPS to battery, start Terminal, connect USB adapter to GPS and choose Software update - top left corner in the terminal. Then you will able to rescue the device.

Or, if you have BlueCom Adapter, then you can use it for the Rescue as well :-)

let me know if it was helpful

thanks

cheers

rudi

Hello Pascal,

please before sending the GPS to repair, try Rescue the device, maybe the update was not so successful. You updated the device over cable or BlueCom?

Let me know

Regards

rudi

Please use Rescue mode and let me know the result. Only power up Mercury, connect BlueCom, start App, based on version, if android then go to rescue mode, if iOS then go to PowerBox systems, long press to mercury image and confirm rescue.

well, the signal pin is for controlling the ignition. Signal < 1.5ms will switch on the ignition, signal > 1.5ms will switch off the ignition. Between signal and electronics in the ignition is optocoupler. After 60 seconds of idle, the ignition is automatically going into sleep mode and needs again start signal from the receiver channel.

Please split the signal wire out of input to SparkSwitch Pro and use separate lead to the controlling channel.

Right now I tested it and it is working smoothly :-)

rudi

Hello,

first of all, check the position of BlueCom connector, signal up, ground down. Mercury in PC Control. Run App, choose Power Box Systems:

on the Mercury display you can see Connect Data Link....

then click on Mercury button:

On phone you will see initial menu. On Mercury display you will see BlueCom control.

Then choose one from the item in menu:

And you are able to set-up the Mercury.

Let me know if it is working

regards

rudi