Posts by davedockery

I'm using a Teleconverter programmed for T18 with my Futaba 18SZ transmitter with telemetry enabled dual R7008SB receivers, teleconverter attached to receiver #1 SBUS2 port with no other sensors attached. My issue now is the voltage displayed on the T18SZ. The telemetry only updates every 0.5 Volts. I'm hoping to get the reporting at 0.1V intervals. I'm wondering whether I have an issue with the characteristics of the Mercury SRS or Teleconverter. If not related to these items I assume there is an issue with my Futaba T18SZ transmitter. This however seems unlikely. I expect it would report data as its received from the Powerbox equipment. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. The issue is all about the displayed resolution of the Mercury SRS Battery 1 and Battery 2 values.

I'm using a Teleconverter programmed for T18 with my Futaba 18SZ with telemetry enabled dual R7008SB receivers, teleconverter attached to receiver #1 SBUS2 port with no other sensors attached. My issue is my Mercury SRS Battery 1 and Battery 2 values comes up on the Futaba but don't appear to update beyond the initial update when the connection is first established. The download interval (D/L) on the transmitter is set to one second and telemetry is enabled. I'm wondering what the refresh rate on the Mercury SRS is setup for, or whether another issue exists. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.