Posts by Lambojota

Hello,

After some more fiddling, I got the capacity telemetry to work with the T18sz, albeit not completely. I noticed that the capacity will work if you have the second battery connected to the powerbox, however I also noticed that on the tx, capacity 1 and 2 will both show the same values. They will always show the capacity for battery 2.

Not sure if this is of any help or perhaps there is something which is wrong with I am doing.

As always, thanking you in advance for help.

Regards,

Stephen

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, so all looks to be working as intended.

One last question if I may. Is it in any way possible to change the powerbox sensor address? For example from 8 to 16?

Regards

Stephen

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your speedy reply.

I will check the radio re capacity. However as regards to the rest, sensor address (8 instead of 16), not able to register the sensor to the radio, is there anything which I should be doing differently?

Regards,

Stephen

Hi,

Sorry to resurrect this thread however I do have the same symptoms as described above. My transmitter is the T18sz. Although I am not managing to register the sensor on the transmitter as I am getting an error (sensor is not ready) setting the sensor manually to address 8, I get the voltage reading on the transmitter. What I have noticed however is that the capacity reading never changes on the TX, it stays the same as the original value. I have tried to reset the telemetry on the TX but again to no avail.

Any idea of what I might be doing erong?

Thanks

Stephen