Posts by flyraptor

i don't understand what is this: can you exaplain more clearly? i understand that is set in rate mode, but what mixing you have make for the flap?

FM1 is set to rate mode only. I have a transmitter mix for FM1 switch position only to add a small amount of down trim proportional to flap position - i.e. mix controlled by gyro mode switch

hello, im at the first time to fly my viperjet 2.60mt with powerbox mercury with gps II , software is the last version V9, can you tell me the best setting for fly and for take off and landing, i means what is best to use, rate mode for what? normal flying? and attitude for landing?

many many thanks richard, regarding the setting of the gain of the powerbox mercury, if i use the GPS II , need to set manually the gain ,or the GPS regulated automatically the value of the gains, example if i try to make hovering with jet, the gains need to set at high value ?, another question is the canard , seems powerbox mercury don't have a mixer to use the canard, need to make a separate mixer with my trasmitter to activate and deactivate the canard?

HELLO, IM FROM ITALY, AND I WANT TO MAKE MY FIRST JET WITH THRUST VECTOR, I HAVE CHOOSE THE NEW HOTDOG V2, IS THE SAME OF HOTSPOT AND CARF ROOKIE, THE JET HAVE THE CANARD, FLY WITH 8KG TURBINE THRUST, OR NEED TO MOUNT 12KG TURBINE THRUST FOR VECTORIAL FLY AND TO MAKE HOVERING, I HAVE CHOOSE THE POWERBOX MERCURY SRS WITH GPS II, MY FIRST QUESTION IS THE FOLLOWING, I HAVE A RADIO SPEKTRUM DX18 AND FIRST QUESTION IS THIS:

WHEN I MAKE THE NEW PROGRAM ON RADIO, WHAT MODEL NEED TO CONFIGURE ? I KNOW THE MERCURY SRS HAVE ALREADY THE PRESET SETTING '' DELTA + TV'' , BUT ON THE RADIO WHAT MODEL NEED TO CONFIGURE?

PLEASE HELP ME