Posts by basea

Richard. Pretty sure it said V6 nut can't prove it as I have managed to complete the update. It would appear that restarting the phone app helped. In any case I now have V7! Cheers.

Hi. This doesn't work for me. I'm trying to update from V6 to V7 on myChampion SRS but swapping from Tele to Data has no effect. Still says 0% preparing. Where are these convoluted instructions written so I can follow them to the letter? Many thanks.

Hi Richard

I'm thinking of using your Power Expander in one of my jets. I have 2 questions:

1. You recommend a Baselog as a possible power source. How do you connect 2 outputs from the Baselog to 1 MPX input on the Expander?

2. Are the PWM outputs amplified in any way to cater for long servo leads?

Many thanks.

Andy

Hi Richard

Have done as you suggested and I am using a Futaba SBE-1 to achieve SBUS signal. When using setup assistant the iGyro is not consistent when recognising channels for input mapping. Eventually it seems to learn but only after a lot of trial and error. All seems well and the iGyro has not subsequently 'forgotten' any channels. I am just checking that I should not be worried about this before flying the model. Many thanks.

Andy