Posts by zenior

Hey I use PB gemini II to use only one battery although the device is intended for two batteries. How to use Gemin's power cables when using one battery. Can they nucleate 2x + and 2x - that is, both channels and connect one battery

Code
    1. My plane has two receivers on how to put the Gemini power cord into the receivers so that they are right.

There are two receivers, i.e., if you think that receiver 1 and 2 are to plug in the power cord from the gem so that the second power cord is connected to receiver 1 and the other to the receiver 2, and whether the receiver 2 is still connected to one another via a free channel, the possibility of error is minimized if the other receiver so no part of the control surfaces will be left unattended.

There are two receivers, i.e., if you think that receiver 1 and 2 are to plug in the power cord from the gem so that the second power cord is connected to receiver 1 and the other to the receiver 2, and whether the receiver 2 is still connected to one another via a free channel, the possibility of error is minimized if the other receiver so no part of the control surfaces will be left unattended.

Hey one more question ... My plane has two receivers, how it would be wise to put two power lines coming from PB geminis. The channels to be used are therefore divided between two receivers because in one receiver the channels did not suffice and they saw that the use of the Y cable, for example with the blades, is not safe when the servos are digital 20kg twisting.

and yet .... When there are two power lines in the gem that should be installed against the input and I have a sbus hub that should be powered up and it will only be a 20A end-wired connector so I can pair those two Gemin's wires to one receiver and connect it to that Hub's power cord.

A few questions PB Gemini II -The power cords to the receiver are not marked in any way, so how should they be put. -What do i know what is selected for 5.9V or 7.4V -When I turn on the device, two leds will light up, then will it be necessary to press the second time that the device switches on, or how do I start it?

Hey

PB Gemini II is not affiliated with the MPX connectors to ensure that the connectors are securely attached.

My machine is 2mx2m and it is supposed to fly in 3D or so. which means that the machine's movement is rather rough in part. The aircraft has a 33cc internal engine and the servo has 5 Savox 1256TG digital and one std servo analogue for carburettor. The purpose is to use the receiver 5.9V and the batteries 2s lipo X 2. The radio system is 2.4ghz

Hey,

I would have asked about the features of PB

1. Does PB sensor have a Singali amplifier
    2. Is the PB sensor protected when one of the servos is shorted or broken?
    3. What battery do you recommend for use?
    4. why the PB sensor is to be used

Hey I have installed our plane already PB sensor regulator and now I would like to change the PB Gemini II. Do they have the same operating mode switch, that is, run the Gemin drive switch directly into the sensor slot? Will Gemini II come with both power switches, magnetic switch and pushbutton switch?

1. Hey
    2. So this is a powerbox sensor, my question would be the following.
    3. -Does the continuity of the power cords affect the operation, can the current and receiver wires continue for 30cm without loss of performance?
    4. - Is the sensor sufficient when using 5 Savöx SA1256TG 20kg rotating servo and 1 standard for 4.5kg gas.

I wonder whether the PROFESSIONAL V2012, after all, still a better choice at that Pitts aircraft. The servos are 6 X 20kg of torque and 1X 27kg. PROFESSIONAL V2012 is ready for 8 channels as I have in the receiver so siivekesevoakaan 4 does not produce any problem.

Would this be the right choice, and it is better ??

Would the evolution Powerbox recommended 60cc S12 Pitts biplane model aircraft. I have a Futaba 8ch receiver and two level requires a total of 4ch ailerons and two elevators, one rudder and one carburetor and one ignition is switched off. Is it enough evolution in all channels, I looked at that it is only a 6-channel receiver.

The servos will 7pcs 12kg of torsional constant and 1 for a total of 8 pcs.

How do those get connected

I have a radio in Futaba mz18

I put that Powerbox 5.9V regulator to the receiver or the Powerbox Competition in which already goes to 7.4V servos.

I mean that bypass the Competition

Powerbox Competition -> Powerbox regulator 5.9V

or

Receiver -> Powerbox 5.9V