Posts by skydiver

''seems your setings in the Terminal programm have been adjusted? One side has no heading, and the gain seems to be not the same in both elevator outputs.''

I am lucky that I found the solution bymyself:):) saying lucky because I could not understand what you mean and how to solve the problem from your sentence.

I connected via my terminal and updated then tried again, same problem then I made off the HD the on elevators and success, now elevator sides moving same:):): but when I put HD on same again left elevator throws less less then right and right stays up but left goes back after a limited throw.

I hope above centence means something to you sir. But now no problem they work when HD Off.

Bytheway could you infor what is HD and what for??

Thks:):):)

I am using igyro 3e on my EMHW ULTIMATE gasser plane. Today I found that my left elevator moves slover then right and also moves less then right on heading mode but on normal mode left and right elevators moves same speed and same throws.

On the ground when I check on heading mode I lift the tail up right elevator goes up and stays there but left elevator goes up a little bit then turns its zero position flat position???? I have checked the cables nothing wrong.

What is your solution where should I check? Thks for your attention from now on:roll::roll::roll:

ok done. Pressed the set button red light was on then pressed the 1+2 battery button on then released the set button, afterwards pressed the set button and hold again red light was on after a few second red light was flashed once then released the set button .
    I hope it was set to LiPo type?
    Thks

I have been using my evolution with LiFePo4 batteries since years , now I would like to use by LiPo battery. I switched the 2 lipo batteries,pressed the SET button and hold , red light was on but never go out during minutes, tried a few times but same. red lights on but never go out to set up the battery type.
    Am I doing something wrong? or what should ı do?
    thks

I am getting experience flight by flight by my igyro 3e:) I have changed the double side tape with my helicopters gyro double side tapes which is much better especially for the high vibrations. Now I have wide range for the gain settings.
    I highly reccommend to change the original double side tape with the heli gyro double side tape if you are using on a gasser plane so my question is:

I have arrange the gain settings via my bluecom adapter&transmitter, now I can fly as straight as arrow in heavy cross wind very very impressive, but when I changed to normal mode, elevators are shaking (needs to decrease the gain). Have I got the chance to set the gains in different values in each heading and normal mode via adapter? I hope I explained well?

Is it right? My 3e gains are very very low such +8-10. If more gains means more throws what should I do to increase the gain? What I think is to try the vibration low, If I succeed to decrease the vibrations does my gain increase? Gasser planes has much much more vibrations then jet power planes.

Woooow what a difference:):) Now my 4 point rolls are much much better and easy to do it, just a little touch needed at each direction, even if you do not touch ,only small drop downs not much.
    Knife edge flying is also much better.
    It was heavy croswing heading hold was not very successfull.:(:(
    Worst point was plane needed new gain settings:(:( Should it be normal because today was heavy crosswind? or should I make gain settings each time ?

Great I am using it to my igyro3e every flight.

If I would like to make each surfaces gain settings independently;
    Can I leave the bluecom adapter on and try to set up gains .That saves time otherwise after every landing I should open the cannopy put the adapter etc etc
    Thks

Dear Mr Deutsch I am now trying headin on rudder for 4 point rolls+slow rolls etc . This is the picture what I see when I connect via my bluecom adapter.Am I in a right place? what should I do to activate ?
    Thks

Images

• IMG_0610.PNG

Does more gain means more travel on each surfaces(Ail,Elev,Rud)? If yes I would use igyro 3e for 3d flying at low speed only.
    I have checked and worked a little bit on my radio(JR11X) but I could not find how to adjust different gain points on each flight mode:(:( so now I am goıng to adjust more gain values flying at low speed and use.

''For 4-point roll you have to activate the HD hook for rudder in the Terminal program'' ???????

Can you explain me a little bit more? I have bluecom adapter in hand .Where to go at the program etc??Should I make the 4 point rolls at Headind mode or normal mode?
    If you also know how to get different gain values on JR11x inform me as well:):):)
    Thks for the support

Finally I had my first flights with igyro3e yestreday. First flights I adjust the gains, they are about +45 - 32 something.

1- There were no noticable winds but my first point was just after the take off when climbing 90 degree before the igyro plane was the tendency to go left because of the engine torque, now I could climb just straight only a few touch to rudder.

2- Checked all surface movements on ground, all were moving in a right positions. Normal flight I was having head wind and plane was going straight(No croswind actually) moving up like as withouth gyro and need down trim and also in an inverted flight it was a tendency to go down , ı was keeping down elevator to keep the plane in level???

I tried to do some manuevers first;
    a- I tried hovering on the deck, normally ı could do easily but ı tried to do with the gyro to see the effect
    There were no aileron and elevator rudder support, I did by myself?I was not expecting rudder effect but aileron and elevator should be???
    b- tried to pass harrier style?? but still there were no noticable aileron support, Ailerons were moving in an right positions but movements were not enogh to correct the position of my plane.Travel of the aileron movements were not enought to correct??

I am sure there should be done some adjustments-set upps.Could you please why it was happening and not happening and lets start the 4 point rolls and slow rolls set up. Please comment -reccommend how to do.
    Thks&rgds

''I would say: Use the iGyro and fly it- this will answer very much theoretical questions.''

Thats what I was thinking MrDEUTSCH, let me fly first then I will ask afterwards
    Thks a lot

Mr DEUTSCH thks for the quick reply
    Normal and Heading mode OK but you said,

''Use Heading on Aileron+ Elevator for all flying. Use Heading on Aileron+Elevator+ Rudder for 4-point roll or similar maneuvers''

How am I goıng to seperate rudder? As I understand normal mode and heading mode rudder is active/moving and factory set.
    When I would like to make for example 4 point rolls am I goıng to use heading mode? ıf yes how I am going to adjust heading on for all surfaces? I am confused:(:(
    sorry for my rookie questions.