Igyro sat gear retraction

• I had something interesting happen today that I'm looking for some help understanding. While my Eurosport was sitting on all 3 gear in my back yard, I attempted to do an Igyro "position mount" setup via the core gyro menu. As soon as I hit the "activate" button to do a new position mount "learn in," the nose gear retracted. The nose gear/gear channel is not part of the input mapping. It has nothing to do with it. My setup is 1 pioneer with a 26d, 9pbr and 2 gyros. 1 gyro is through the Pioneer and the other is through the 9pbr. I was attempting to change the gyro which is running through the Pioneer only.

The only explanation I can come up with is, when attempting to do a new igyro position mount setup, the the reciever is taken "offline" momentarily which caused a failsafe? However, since the weight if the airplane was on the main landing gear(electron) they amped out and did not retract. The nosewheel however did retract since the aircraft is light in the nose. Any help is appreciated as I found this very strange as the gear channel/retraction has nothing to do with the gyro or its mapping. Thanks!