Sr2 assistant

• Good afternoon Richard and Rudi,

I have a plane with 2 servos for rudders and one for elevator. Assistant is adding a second servo for elevator. How I can enter the value 0 for the left elevator servo?

I have 3 gear doors and 6 servos. The setup is not clear (for me) and it seams that the assistant is taking care of 5 servos only.how I can handle that?

Thanks

Raoul

• Hello,

when you make the assistant remove the linkage of the second servo not to burn it up at this stage. You can later use the auotmatching to bring them together

The assistant is made for basic gears. So use the assistant and after that add another servo manually.

• Hello Richard,

Again, my plane have 1 servo for elevator and 2 for the 2 rudders

I have followed the procedure but first test was not good.

One of the rudder servo was running as an elevator.

I have performed a factory reset, switch off, restart and did the assistant :

See pictures enclosed.

What I did wrong ?

Thanks

• I have been able to pass aileron and elevator but it block at the rudder… nothing move even If I move the radio stick more than 30 seconds….

And same message….

See the 2 pictures enclosed

Thanks for your help

• Hello Richard,

This is what I did and this is why I don’t understand especially the error message.

“Please make your radio ready with this functions and it will work”

I don’t understand this : see picture below, you can see my radio setup

5 servos only were plugged only : 2 for rudders 1 for elevator and 2 for ailerons

• Oh - I see :D

Yes- make it as said- add a second elevator in the radio, then go to the assistant. After that - if you need this channel you can use it for other things.

This is easier I think than setting everything manually. I possible but depending on your knowledge of gyros more difficult.

• Hello Richard,

I did exactly what you ask me to do.

I performed a factory reset

I create a new plane just to be sure

I plugged all servos accordingly

I performed the assistant straight

Aileron ok

Elevator ok

Rudder not ok

See picture

• Ich hab das gleiche Problem. Ich habe alle Servos vorgegeben. Nur Höhe lässt sich nicht auf 1 bzw 0 setzen. Dann die Meldung "Die Anzahl der Servos stimmt nicht überein." Der Assistent, muss ich mal deutlich sagen ist nicht benützbar !

I have the same problem. I specified all servos. Only height cannot be set to 1 or 0. Then the message "The number of servos does not match." The assistant, I have to say clearly, cannot be used!

• Hallo,

ich hätte nie gedacht dass es so viele gibt, die wirklich nur einen Kanal auf dem Höhenruder verwenden bei einem Modell das eine Competition SR2 trägt.

Das ist jetzt dieses Wochenende der 5 oder 6 der das so machen will. Bei Modellen in dieser Größe und bei Sender mit 18+ Kanälen programmiere ich doch 2 Höhenruder auf 2 Kanälen und fertig.

Dafür ist der Assistent auch gut und er funktioniert dann 1a.

Seitenruder funktioniert mit einem Kanal!

• 2 Höhenruder zu Programmieren ist ja nicht das Problem. Wenn das Modell vorgesehen ist für EIN Höhenruder, ist der Einbau eines 2. schon schwieriger. Es soll auch grössere Segler geben, die nur ein Höhenruder aber VIELE andere Kanäle haben ;-))