Telemetry Widget how to reset the capacity for the Pro Pack batteries

• Good evening,

I’m unsure how to reset the ProPack battery(s) on the telemetry widgets? I am using 2 PowerPak 5.0X2 PRO with the Pioneer and using 2 PBR-26 receivers on my Powerbox Core. For the life of me I don’t know how to reset the capacity on the telemetry widget. I’ve searched but I’m at a dead end, can some please advise?

Regards, Michel

• Good evening,

I’m unsure how to reset the ProPack battery(s) on the telemetry widgets? I am using 2 PowerPak 5.0X2 PRO with the Pioneer and using 2 PBR-26 receivers on my Powerbox Core. For the life of me I don’t know how to reset the capacity on the telemetry widget. I’ve searched but I’m at a dead end, can some please advise?

Regards, Michel

Hi Michel

In the pioneer the default channel is ch16 for capacity reset.

Assign a spare free channel on your radio to switch or button.

I have mine setup in the Core using a momentary button

• Hello again as I have some more questions?

There are all basic questions and help in this matter will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

So this is a capacity consumption widget. How do I know what the batteries have? I’m using the 110/220V charger to charge the batteries.

It there somewhere on the Powerbox Core where I can see the capacity of the fully charged batteries?

How does the Pioneer switch between the two batteries?

• Yes you setup widgets that are under the Pioneer menu for battery voltage, current etc. I had this photo on my phone to share the widgets on my screen

You can set up this information on both batteries. My widgets rotate between each pack as in this shot showing only batt2

The pioneer only counts the used battery capacity it won’t tell you how much is in the packs!

You can tell the state of charge by the cell voltage.

Rich

• Good morning RichJ53,

Thank you RichJ53 that is exactly how I did it and I also used a momentary button! I have lots to discover and understand and once I know how to program it, it’s quite a joy to do.

Best Regards!

Good morning Michel

The funny thing as I saw you’re post yesterday and I had to turn on my Core to get the screen shots. :)

By the time I uploaded the photos, you already posted that you figured it out !

Glad you got it working

Rich