Core sensor and telemetry not working

• I saw a previous post similar to my issue and there didn't seem to be a fix other than sending it in to Danny. My core started acting up yesterday not showing any telemetry for the core itself or the sensors in my planes. I restarted the core and they came up for 1 flight and then did the same thing next flight when I powered on the radio and restarting the core did not fix the issue. I’m running the previous version of the software “The version before the latest update, not sure number off hand without looking” I was wondering if this is something I have to send in to have investigated or if updating to latest version might fix it? The pictures shown are without the model powered on but this is what it looks like with the model powered on. I tried rescanning for sensors but it finds nothing and doesn't allow me to access the menu for any of them. Also notice that the actual core sensors (Battery) doesn't show the voltage. This problem came out of nowhere and has had no previous issues. Thanks for the help.

• The Core sensors and other RX sensors will only populate the screen after you have connected to your RX (powered on). Once you are connected these are all live until you power off the RX again. Then the last values are displayed while blinking and the Core sensors remain working until the Core is powered off

Rich

• Yes I understand that, as I stated, in the pics I did not have the rx powered on but yesterday when I did it would not show information for the core or the connected sensors. The screen looked as if nothing was connected like the pics above, but the model did still function. I just went out and powered on the model so I could get the exact pics to show you but it worked fine this time. I could not get anything to come up yesterday and no sensors to show or the core battery info. I guess it fixed itself. If it happens again I will get the correct pics. Figures now that im at home and not at the field it worked just fine.

• Yes I understand that, as I stated, in the pics I did not have the rx powered on but yesterday when I did it would not show information for the core or the connected sensors. The screen looked as if nothing was connected like the pics above, but the model did still function. I just went out and powered on the model so I could get the exact pics to show you but it worked fine this time. I could not get anything to come up yesterday and no sensors to show or the core battery info. I guess it fixed itself. If it happens again I will get the correct pics. Figures now that im at home and not at the field it worked just fine.

Okay, I guess I missed that in your description. I have found that if the sensors are not responding I will just rescan them. Now with latest FW they automatically rescan by default.

Hope you have resolved the problem

Rich

• Yeah Rich it seems to be fixed. I tried to rescan when the issue happened it didn't do anything I had to cancel the scan and back out. I turned the core off and back on and they came back then the next flight it did it again and powering off and back on didn’t fix it. I tried twice. I just found it weird because it didn't show the core battery voltage either. It had never done that before. I tried 2 different models one with pb professional and one with pioneer and neither showed any sensors which made me think it was a core issue. Hopefully it was just a fluke but if It happens again ill snap pics of what I see.