Telemetry gauges

• Hello and Greetings from Canada,

I was wondering if we will see a new type of screen display which might include gauges? So may I ask are there plans to have better visualization of telemetry values as in round gauges? For example a RPM gauge , fuel gauge, battery voltage gauge , battery capacity gauge, etc etc.

Best regards,

Michel

• Hi Richard,

Thank you for your time in responding and answering my question. I understand that it can get complicated and busy on the screen but if it is designed right it may not take too much screen area. Please see an example I found on the internet, below.

My reason for asking is that I have difficulty remembering, actually I don’t remember most warning alarm values that I have set in the widgets. I see numbers on the widgets and it would be helpful if they were visually referenced to some sort of gauge.

For example you have made a nice bar graph for the batteries for the Core on the screen and they are very helpful in identifying the level of charge at a glance. Easy to see, easy to understand.

For example; I would like to see a screen with round gauges and vertical gauges so I know in an instant where the value is on the gauge with the alarm settings. Versus just a number. Here’s an example to show you what I mean. I’m just sharing my thoughts and I hope you understand what I mean. Thank you!