Pioneer + PBR 26D

• Hi,

Just want clarification…

Using pioneer with 26D. Using P2Bus to connect Rx to pioneer. I also am using Fast Track port on the Rx for Cortex Pro.

Now the Pioneer also has a Fast Track port. Is that considered as a different or No. 2 Fast Track Port? Can that be configured as a different S-bus port or only used for GPS and GYRO?

Thanks

• Hello,

that´s two different things. The Fasttrack at the Pioneer is Fastrack only. The Data/Fasttrack at the receiver can make different things.

Not sure if it´s a good idea Using a PB Sensor+ Pioneer + Cortex(via a single S.BUS wire) and then connect the serovs feed through the signal wire receiver-> gyro-> servos.

Sounds for me like a lot of single points of failure. Better us a Mercury which includes everything. Clean wiring and solid function

• Hello,

that´s two different things. The Fasttrack at the Pioneer is Fastrack only. The Data/Fasttrack at the receiver can make different things.

Not sure if it´s a good idea Using a PB Sensor+ Pioneer + Cortex(via a single S.BUS wire) and then connect the serovs feed through the signal wire receiver-> gyro-> servos.

Sounds for me like a lot of single points of failure. Better us a Mercury which includes everything. Clean wiring and solid function

you may be right, but spent the money already. maybe i will use Igyro sat, instead of Cortex