Futaba T16sz + pionner + servo no sbus

• Hello Richard

I am equipped with a radio Futaba T16SZ and two 7008SB receiver.

In powerbox I have a pioneer with the igiro sat, a sparck switch pro and I have blue bird BLS 37A servos.

All my servos are connected to the box and the rx1 output connected to the sbus 2 of the receiver with a y for the sparckswitchpro, t-fhss setting on the radio and setting on sbus2 on the box with the bluecom. But nothing works.

Question:

I don't have any sbus servos, I think the problem is that.

I have to add a teleconverter between the rx output and my receiver?

In this case the box is still set to sbus 2?

Many Thanks

Christophe

• Thank you richard

But I wrote an error I saw that you answered several times to this question and I put the receiver in fasstest 18 channel and not in fhss. The rx1 output connected to the sbus2. I am going to send a photo of the connections tonight.

I think that the receivers do not distinguish the channels of the servos. I tried to connect an sbus servo by programming it in channel 2 for example and there it works but not with my brusscheless servo.

• Richard please help!!

I am in fasttest I pick up the telemetry but nothing moves on the servo. I set the pioneer in sbus2 with the bluecom. rx1 connected to the sbus2 receiver. I do not understand anything.

I looked at the manual for the t16sz and I did not find an answer. Can you help me

• Richard please help!!

I am in fasttest I pick up the telemetry but nothing moves on the servo. I set the pioneer in sbus2 with the bluecom. rx1 connected to the sbus2 receiver. I do not understand anything.

I looked at the manual for the t16sz and I did not find an answer. Can you help me

your Bluetooth is plugged in wrong. turn over the connector with the signal on the other side. I wonder if this is your problem.

Rich

• Hello,m

the servos must move anyways: you don´t set the system with the BlueCom - the Pioneer finds the system itself.

And as I can see that you have telemetry - the system is already found and the servos must move - maybe they are connected also wrong like your BlueCom!

• Hello

Thanks for your help

My servos are well connected and I tried all modes thanks Modtron, I tried plugging the blue com the other way around too.

I will take everything apart this evening and do a new test with a servo, another receiver and a new model on my radio. I will keep you informed.

What I don't understand is that it worked when I hooked up a futaba sbus servo to program on a channel.

I have the impression that the box does not manage to recognize the channels of the servos

• Hello,

as I can see your telemetry data - hardware at the input side is fine. Software issues are not known. So it must work

For a simple test: Mkae Channel 16 to a switch in your radio (new function)

If you flip the switch - the capacity counter must set to 0.

This test will show us if the input side and receiver is o.k.

• Hi guys

I found. I made inversion with the servo extensions the colors do not match between the different brands and there are no marks. Richard you were right. Thank you a thousand times. Thanks to you I did not feel alone in the world. Well done to the powerbox team et many thanks Modron.

Richard still a question to connect the smoke pump to the pioneer I connect the Control signal connection plug to a channel on the box but how do I connect the power supply plug