Royal SRS Futaba R7003 RX

• Hello Richard,

I hope all is well. I'm building a new jet and I am using Futaba R7003s RXs instead of R7008s, as I had used on my previous builds with no issues. The issue I'm having is that the powerbox only seems to recognize the RXs when connected to the sbus.2 port, port 3. I'm also trying to use that port for the teleconverter, which is working fine, but according to the manual I should be using a sbus por. Port 1 should be sbus based on the mode I'm using. I've double checked the mode and I'm in mode 1 it to make sure, any thoughts?

The display does not show a solid RX led for the RXs unless I use port3, the sbus2 port. Let me know.

sc

• Hello,

at R7003 the port 1 is the correct one. Must be something bad with that port. Try to connect an analog servo to this port- if it is working, you have the wrong mode.
    Is the wire connected correct?

• Hello,

I´m using Futaba and R7003 in my own models, and we use them always here for testing, so it must work. I have no idea why it doesn´t work in your case.
    A R7008 works?

• The R7008 works on my other Royal SRS, but it's in an other model. I have not tried the r7007 on this pbox unit. Do you think it could have something to do with the verrsion of code on this pbox? It's running v8.4.

sc