I would also like to know what is happening with this issue. Some guys at our club are actually replacing their units with the competition until this is resolved. I'm also holding off my maiden until I know what is happening.
I updated my unit tonight to V05.
However 10K USD vs 300USD for a new unit is probably the safest route..good business for you guys