This past weekend I experienced a situation where I turned-on my radio (18mz) and then the plane, Royal SRS. The issue is that none of the servos would respond to commands from the radio, the screen on the SRS looked fine. I turned the plane off and on and the servos all worked fine. I ultimately flew the plane w/out issue.
Today, I was preparing to fly the first flight of the day and my battery alerts (telemetry) began to go off. For example, it would read the correct volts on the screen of the Royal but on the telemetry screen on the radio it would go to zero for both volts and capacity for a second then revert to match the Royal's screen, and my alerts would trigger. It kept doing this until I unplugged the batteries from the Royal. I first tried to turn the plane off and on, I then tried to turn the plane and radio off and the condition remained. Once I unplugged the batteries from the Royal & reconnected, all worked fine.
Lastly, I noticed one final odd condition recently. Not today or this week, but sometimes when I plug in a fresh battery the Royal it will automatically power on, it does not always do it though. I had planned on mentioning it before but I had forgotten until I was writing this post.
I hope you can provide some insight on what is going on.