Hello, I have just got my igyro and was wondering what's the correct way to connect it up to the Spektrum /Powerbox AR9210 Evolution on DSM2.........could anyone help, perhaps even with a diagram please?
the Spektrum AR 9210 is one of two PowerBoxes which doesn´t fit very good to the iGyro- I´m sorry. What you can do is: take the Power from the PowerBox. Connect 2 or 3 satellite receivers to the iGyro and connect your Aileron, Elevator and Rudder to the iGyro. All other functions are connected to the AR9210.
Thank you for the reply Richard. OK,......just to confirm..........,
1) Do I use the supplied flyleads to power my igyro by plugging them into ANY 2 available AR9210 spare servo socket?
2) The AR9210 has 3 satellites as standard,........ do I add another 2 satellites to the igyro making a total of 5 in the airframe...............OR......... do I remove 2 satellites from the AR9210 Powerbox itself and plug them into the igyro......keeping a total of 3 satellites in the airframe please?
3) If taking power for the igyro through the flyleads, no need for the igyro sensor switch?
1) Yes use the 2-pole wires from any free servo socket to the BUS1 and BUS2 of the iGyro
2) The iGyro needs at least 2 satellites, the AR9220 needs at least 3 satellites
3) The iGyro switch is only for programming the iGyro. No switch function.
Ok, understood, thank you Richard.